Heads Up

mYth

Just so u ppl aren't wondering about "Hey where's mYth?" and so on........

I'm going back to Iraq for about 10 days starting on Jan. 12......something's up and I'm being sent to figure it out.......so I'll try and be on for the next couple of days until I roll out......and I'll be checkin the forum evry now and again......should have some pics when I get bak.....so have fun bc when i get bak, it's on.....

Werbung:

Puppet

You sound all top secret and stuff. Take a moment and jot down here in this thread what you do. Oh, and tell us all about the Iragi experience. Take care of yourself and come back alive.

mYth

TYTY. I've been there a few times already in the last 2 years......pics, i'll try but they're a bit stiff on that stuff coming out these days (censored).

As for Puppet's comment......

I do hold a TS clearance, so yes the stuff i do IS top secret. But a general idea is these 2 things: computers and satellites. So let ur mind wonder.......

For the rest of the comments, I've been prepped of vacc's, packed the OFF for the bugs (knife for the camel spiders!), got issued my weapons (hehehe!), and packed up my gear for the plane ride (something about a parachute drop again!), and no mansex for me ya fukkers!

But the comment about the Iraqi women, believe it or not, about 40% are beautiful as hell, and rival some of the ladies from the Orient!

But a pic of Iraq I do have from the last run (and not my favorite side either):

Fallujah.jpg

Werbung:

Puppet

Punx is proud to say that one of our boys in Iraq is a regular on the server. Deep respect from all of us for what you do buddy.