Heads Up

mYth

Well my team just put down in Spain for a few hours while they scrap up another bird to finish the hop to Falujia. Time for a beer and maybe a broad if I've got some extra time hehehe......

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Nice! Spain...get yourself a seafood paella. Caution! Don't eat it after a little in/out. The smell may remind you of some other peoples after sex stank. You know that smell when you go over to a friends house and their girlfriend is over. You walk into the room and there's that musty oder...

uhh yeah....eat up and enjoy!!!

mYth

Well it is about 4 AM EST there back home (9 AM here!), and I'm on the move again. Yeah sleep when I die, that's what I'll do. Thanx for the paella idea Deli, and I just avoided the whole women thing altogether! Soon i'll be pwning somebody's ass, but for now, time to play the real game where the loser dies.......

mYth

SuXoR said:
...he speaks in riddles...

:lol:

I'm about to get airborne now. Job finished. Took way less time than anticipated. Should be arriving in VA sometime tonight.

Yes I have all my body parts, and I sprayed a ][Bio][ logo on the Wall of Izra. No pics per the PAO. Something about a media scandal over there right now lol. So most of you are asleep right now, and I'm leavin on a jet plane.....

MeanMugginFool

mYth said:
SuXoR said:
...he speaks in riddles...

:lol:

I'm about to get airborne now. Job finished. Took way less time than anticipated. Should be arriving in VA sometime tonight.

Yes I have all my body parts, and I sprayed a ][Bio][ logo on the Wall of Izra. No pics per the PAO. Something about a media scandal over there right now lol. So most of you are asleep right now, and I'm leavin on a jet plane.....
Lookin forward to havin you back stateside bro, glad to hear things went well

Werbung: