headshot %

Mouse420

I use a MSG-90, it kicks some but my head shots are in the 16.41% I also use the M-416 and get head shots all the time, All you need do is aim for the head.
When I 1st started playing Combat Arms I would just use an M-60 MG adn got a lot of head shots, now that's gun control with out any aim botting or hacks involved.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

I use a MSG-90, it kicks some but my head shots are in the 16.41% I also use the M-416 and get head shots all the time, All you need do is aim for the head.
When I 1st started playing Combat Arms I would just use an M-60 MG adn got a lot of head shots, now that's gun control with out any aim botting or hacks involved.

yeah thats the trick, but getting 25+ Headshotsper game can scr*w you lol, i get around 200 Headshots when i play at least 4 hours without forfeting matches...

spuznick242

i just aim for the head, and my M16 has a controlled Recoil, and got fast and clean headshots, also u use only 1 to 3 bullets per target....

I used the M14 and got quite a few headshots, but mainly I just rather concentrate on killing them than getting a headshot to make my percent go up along with a little gp and xp. I'm pretty good at aiming, but if I get the chance to shoot, I'm gona make sure I hit and not risk trying to head shot but I rather get a kill and not risk getting killed, than getting a headshot and possible missing and getting killed.

Mouse420

As a defualt wepon I do like the M-16A3, but I always add a silencer, scope, and extended mag. You It pawns, I love the mimun recoil it has compaired to some ot the other guns in there, A lot of ppl talk about using the L8 for snipping, it's ok, BUT... I do have to say the most accurate shipper rifle for me is the Draganof, I love how that little ^ is there, just put it on the head and you can kiss their head good bye. or the Mod, 1st time I used it against my own clan i got a fantastic, I was very pleased with it. No I just like using the MSG-90 cause of the repeating action, kicks sucks, but with some practus I got the hang of it, now I'm veay hardly miss the head if I aim for it.
Mouse420:thumbup1:

Mouse420

13% is good, mine went to 16.41% it's hard not raising it any higher, that's by choice.I try keeping it round there, If I want to lower it I use nades, it drops like a stone,had droped it one time to 12%, then I go back, taking aim at heads, yes I still get killed, but big deal, my % goes back up to the 16% range, I'm happy with it there. What I find most ammusing is that I have a 0.56 KDR, at one time it was 1.25%, they ask me why it's so low (I worked hard lowering it). I tell them to keep noobs like you asking stupid questions, doing a pretty good job isn't it :) lol
You see I have the rank of Captain 3 so it's sometimes hard to get ppl to play me, there affraid I will drop their KDR, and there right, I do. ;) But when they see my KDR is only o.56 they think I can't play and that i'll be an easy kill, well I'm just playing posum, laying in wait to spring out and cut them down to size.

Mouse420

I have more deaths then kills, that because I charge a lot, lol... The only time I ever seen anyone with HS in that range were new players and hadn't been adjusted down as they played adn die.

Mhawk11

Well my on my old account my headshot used to be like 40% cus my friend using his OPK on it lol... but his TGS has no V.I.P no more lol so he dusnt play cus theres no hax.. what a douche lol

E

Elite SEAL

I found it funny when I headshoted a guy at the fence at the alpha base. He was swearing his head off (see the connection?). I also killed three people in a row with one L96A3 bullet. 2 headshots and a normal kill.

impossible -you can only get a double kill with the L96 in a row

Mouse420

I have over 10,000 head shots, even been called a hacker a time or two, but I set them straight right off the bat, I'm no hacker, don't know how to hack a game, where to find hacking programs, or even how to instal one or use one...

SpIkE_JoNzE

I have over 10,000 head shots, even been called a hacker a time or two, but I set them straight right off the bat, I'm no hacker, don't know how to hack a game, where to find hacking programs, or even how to instal one or use one...

lol, have yuo been kiked for getting two headshots in a row? thats funny dude...

Mouse420

Yes, shooting one in the chest is ok, but most of them ware a vest, not too much you can do to protect the head, a lot try helments, there ok, but when I see a naked head, it's on, I think it's more skill to take a head shot then the full center mass of a body shot

Werbung: