headshot %

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Also love the Artic Wulf, great shots made from it at long range.

Yes, shooting one in the chest is ok, but most of them ware a vest, not too much you can do to protect the head, a lot try helments, there ok, but when I see a naked head, it's on, I think it's more skill to take a head shot then the full center mass of a body shot

you know you can just edit your 1st post and put what you wanted to later -in your 1st post.

just a reminder.

spuznick242

The M16 in the right hands with an S1 and an Itec sight can take just about anyone with a challenge. But I like the M4, and I get quite a few head shots with the M14 too, but for a sniper only, I prefure the PSG-1, which is fully auto which is great for taking out multiple targets fast. I usually use about 2 bullets per kill, or one if its a head shot and the person isnt running, because the accuracy isnt too great, but its good enough to counter snipe and to take out targets in the open or behind cover for that matter.

SpIkE_JoNzE

The M16 in the right hands with an S1 and an Itec sight can take just about anyone with a challenge. But I like the M4, and I get quite a few head shots with the M14 too, but for a sniper only, I prefure the PSG-1, which is fully auto which is great for taking out multiple targets fast. I usually use about 2 bullets per kill, or one if its a head shot and the person isnt running, because the accuracy isnt too great, but its good enough to counter snipe and to take out targets in the open or behind cover for that matter.

i got 20 - 30 HS per game...lol its hard for me to complete a match without being kiked...

Mouse420

uh huh -use the quote button to reply, and edit to put anything more in ur post

ok, newebie question, how do I get the pics of the stats on my page? I copied them and saved them all, but have tried adding them, just haven't found the right button I guess to up load or copy and paste them to my profile page, any help here?:unsure:

E

Elite SEAL

ok, newebie question, how do I get the pics of the stats on my page? I copied them and saved them all, but have tried adding them, just haven't found the right button I guess to up load or copy and paste them to my profile page, any help here?:unsure:

I'm not sure what your asking...but I'm pretty sure you can't

Mouse420

ok, was just wondering how you all got the picture, little banner, or whatever you call them on your post, I'd like to be able to do that since I just reset my KDR, :thumbup:

BossMaroni

I just dropped below 20% headshots. I tend to use the AUG, with and without the scope. I've been spoiled lately, since I've been played Fire Team almost exclusively for months, where my headshots are over 50% (which is not hard).

I played a couple games of elimination in Snow Valley and was utterly destroyed (I refuse to say 'owned' because I'm not a 12 year old). "Regular" games and Fire Team require completely different mindsets while playing. I pretty much forgot that & my KDR dropped as a result. Only 0.01%, but still...

E

Elite SEAL

ok, was just wondering how you all got the picture, little banner, or whatever you call them on your post, I'd like to be able to do that since I just reset my KDR, :thumbup:

oh, you mean the signature? Where it shows name, rank, kills, deaths, kdr, gp, blah blah blah? go to www.combatarmshq.com and make a dynamic signature.

or ask MooCowMan to make you one -he has a sig shop in the Art section -put in for one -he made mine, and his rock!

Codi69

13% is good, mine went to 16.41% it's hard not raising it any higher, that's by choice.I try keeping it round there, If I want to lower it I use nades, it drops like a stone,had droped it one time to 12%, then I go back, taking aim at heads, yes I still get killed, but big deal, my % goes back up to the 16% range, I'm happy with it there. What I find most ammusing is that I have a 0.56 KDR, at one time it was 1.25%, they ask me why it's so low (I worked hard lowering it). I tell them to keep noobs like you asking stupid questions, doing a pretty good job isn't it :) lol
You see I have the rank of Captain 3 so it's sometimes hard to get ppl to play me, there affraid I will drop their KDR, and there right, I do. ;) But when they see my KDR is only o.56 they think I can't play and that i'll be an easy kill, well I'm just playing posum, laying in wait to spring out and cut them down to size.

Wait... so basically you're trying to say that you purposely butchered your KDR just so that you could pick on unsuspecting noobs? Besides the fact, you can't really call them noobs for asking why you're KDR is so horrible for a higher rank. I was asking myself the same thing to be honest. I can't imagine just sitting around and hoping I do terrible. It defies logic.

Seriously this is even more stupid, because it's all for the want to have a decent headshot count and ratio. As for my own headshot percentage, I think it's something like 11.61% but I don't try to screw around with it. Headshots aren't even all that important as long as the other guy dies. A kill is a kill.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, fireteam is the paradise of AI headshots, and a tip to keep your HS % high is to "start" from trainee, which not everyone do...i started from trainee, and the rank i have, has been reached with OLY my default GEAR....

Also depends on which gun u use the most, basicaly now, i s*ck so hard with snipers and the other guns.... ROFL.

Mouse420

Well, I finialy did it, I reset my KDR, now my head shots have gone for the 16% rang to the 19% range, My KDR went from 0.56 to now after some really bad rounds 0.93%, Still getting some really good head shots, I was also told by a friend there now a lot of new hacks out here to conted with, just in case I bought an eilete so I can kick hackers out :)

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Well, I finialy did it, I reset my KDR, now my head shots have gone for the 16% rang to the 19% range, My KDR went from 0.56 to now after some really bad rounds 0.93%, Still getting some really good head shots, I was also told by a friend there now a lot of new hacks out here to conted with, just in case I bought an eilete so I can kick hackers out :)

lol, if i come across with you, plz dont kik me... despite all HS i do, i am 10000000% legit...