Hi Everybody!

Viper

Hi Doctor Viper!!

Your perscription is 1 Reskin, 2 hours of listening to system of a down and 3 hours of playing Warcraft 3 on B.net. And yes this is my daily schedule of course the last 2 differ between my mood. Also im a skinner if you didnt notice you can see what I have done in the GTW recruitment forum.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Ha ha ha. When I first saw the title for this forum, the first thing that popped into my head was Doctor what's his face from Simpsons. Lol.

Anyway, welcome to the Anvil, Viper. Glad to see more skinners around, lol

TerranUp16

System of a Down... a good band.

Ach, I just ordered like 5 CDs from Amazon (I alrdy have all of SOAD's)-
Throttlerod- "Hell and High Water"
Godsmack- "Awake"
Disturbed- "Believe"
All That Remains- "This Darkened Heart"
Judas Priest- "Screaming for Vengeance"

Viper

Ya i have all the SOAD Cds to most of them on my MP3 player and i listen to that during math class...Anyway I just borrow Cds from my dad or friends since we have similar tastes in music.

Tenebrae

It's on an order. It'll probably show up in about three years, ha ha ha! Just kidding.... Don't ask... And glad to know that not everyone hates noobs, lol

Viper

Thank you all for welcoming me i feel accepted. All these new feelings are bubbling up inside... wait know it was just the pop I drank. LOL

Viper

Wow people are perceptive here i like that. ;) lol not only am i humourous i can be sarcastic to as you might have just noticed since everyone is so perceptive.

Werbung: