How do u tell if someone is hacking?

Twitchy

I usually get accused of hacking so i don't accuse people either. But I joined a room and it was 5 vs 1. All 5 had above 1.5KD except me.. i have 1.46KD.

The enemy, alone.. used no weapon but a sniper rifle in Junk Flea. Had 94 kills and 2 deaths. But he was not making it obvious meaning.. that he was not in his spawn killing everyone with knife. It actually looked like he was doing very well.

In the end, he won with 140 kills and 7 deaths. All 7 deaths were from grenades. I am skeptical, but is this hacking?? I mean there is no proof or he didn't make it look like he was hacking.

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

I personally use the Force to tell if someone is hacking.

I find the fact that you had 5 vs 1 and did so horribly, very...how does one put it...unbelievable?

While the one person does have a gigantic advantage, it's strangely depressing to me to see that you can't kill one man.

Well you can kill him, but you're pretty worthless at it from the looks of things.

You're worse than one of the Joker's henchmen.

Wanna see a magic trick?

Seawied

I personally use the Force to tell if someone is hacking.

I find the fact that you had 5 vs 1 and did so horribly, very...how does one put it...unbelievable?

While the one person does have a gigantic advantage, it's strangely depressing to me to see that you can't kill one man.

Well you can kill him, but you're pretty worthless at it from the looks of things.

You're worse than one of the Joker's henchmen.

Wanna see a magic trick?

ooooooooooh! oooh! I do! Does it involve a pencil!?

Twitchy

lol, mostly the other guys were staying on because we thought it was pretty funny. We actually barely got out of the spawn, as soon as we peeked out... we were sniped. Everyone kept on trying to get out of the spawn, and sometimes if u peeked out really fast and threw a grenade as getting sniped, that is how we killed him 7 times.

I got close to the enemy only 5 or 6 times, but before i could fire a single shot... i was sniped at close range =(. Those were when we decided to jump out of the spawn simultaneously.

I did see him play again, with more people.. but when there were a lot of people he was making it not so obvious. He was dying here and there getting 50 kills and 14 death.

Seawied

I find it impossible to believe that you would be completely held down by a single sniper when there were 5 of you. There are 3 exits to each spawn on junk flea, there is no way he can cover htem all at once.

Seawied

even if he did aimbot theres no way I would let someone get that many kills 5 on 1 on junk flea. Other maps, sure. Junk flea, its just to close and you can do spray and pray random kills easy

Werbung: