How do u tell if someone is hacking?

TreExMachina

Last night I emptied a full clip from a G23 (pistol only match) at point blank range while following this guy. Looks like he was turning some kind of God Mode hack on and off during the match so that no-one would suspect a thing... but I did, not enough proof though sadly.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Last night I emptied a full clip from a G23 (pistol only match) at point blank range while following this guy. Looks like he was turning some kind of God Mode hack on and off during the match so that no-one would suspect a thing... but I did, not enough proof though sadly.

That would be a lagger. He has a high ping.. he's not using any hack, just shitty internet and probably on the east coast.

God Mode = Patched.

Cyder

Instead of starting a new thread...

I have only seen a few hackers as of late... Either via the removal of the South American servers or latest patch. Either way games have been a hela lot more fun these past few weeks...

"Sling lead to the head."

Twitchy

I do not remember his IGN, but here is what I remember:

- Everyone other than me said they reported, I didn't because I was pretty new and I wasn't sure
- He surprisingly had 0.7 KD ratio... Less than half of everyone he was killing. (everyone had above 1.5, I had 1.46)
- He did get head shots while I stood behind the metal door in Junk Flea
- I was head shot numerous times, as I jumped out the door.. while in mid-air.
- I was head shot while in smoke

After his insane victory. I saw him play again in another room. But this time, he did something like 40 kills and 12 death. And we got to make at least 4 or 5 steps out of the spawn room before dying instead of the first or second step out... When I asked him why he was doing worse, he simply said "I am doing worse on purpose now".

Come to think of it, I think he was probably hacking. I mean, I wear light vest, while sprinting I jump out the second story door way... and get head shot while in mid air.. about 20 times??? I thinks he was using hacks, but was just doing worse sometimes on purpose so people won't get easily suspicious... But I have no idea why he wasn't being subtle on hacking while only playing us 5.

Love

"How do you tell if someone is hacking?"

You ask them, /thread.

Also, you type, "You're hacking."

That's another form of telling they're hacking.

It's quite obvious if someone is hacking, it doesn't take a rocket scientist.

If they have abilities you don't, they're hacking, or you're just beyond belief incapable of anything.

Illdouche

You probably just suck.

1968_Hemi_Dart_SS-1.jpg

Werbung: