How to not come off as a hacker

Manageris98

I have this problem that i have been dealing with a lot. I had recently created a new account because some how i got hacked, and i am now currently ranked at SERGEANT FIRST CLASS I and I love Sniper rifles, a lot of people challenge me for 1v1 and they are higher ranks like either COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR I to COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR V and i always win. I do not hack im just very good with snipers and they all ways think that i hack. I will not stop playing as good. How do i get people to think that i dont hack.?

Werbung:

yocool

I have this problem that i have been dealing with a lot. I had recently created a new account because some how i got hacked, and i am now currently ranked at SERGEANT FIRST CLASS I and I love Sniper rifles, a lot of people challenge me for 1v1 and they are higher ranks like either COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR I to COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR V and i always win. I do not hack im just very good with snipers and they all ways think that i hack. I will not stop playing as good. How do i get people to think that i dont hack.?

easy. just let them win a few. otherwise dont get the first kill. plus also u can win but keep shooting at them and missing and they miss then kill em lol

P.S. I have the same problem. People consider me pro so when i get a noob team i always get vote kicked. cept for i let the players on the other team win a few. so i end up safe and sound owning.

Gareity

You can also just be nice in the chat. Yep, it works - I've seen it.

I, on the other hand, am not.. So I prefer to hold my own elite mod rooms and make people put up with my attitude and skill :)

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

If I recall, his previous character had a 1.12 KD.

For a sniper that's pretty bad, considering you shouldn't be dying alot.

There's only a handful of people on this forum that I really think can say they're really GOOD at this game.

If I made a montage, I could make myself look like Emnesty pretty easily. Anyone can cut out their best kills and string them to System of a Down.

Well...not Emnesty...I don't do noscoping all that often.