How to not come off as a hacker

Jordan B

I do really well in Sniper onlys, and occasionally I like being lazy and using my arctic in an all-permitted like a shotgun.

Tbph , don't get more than 4 kills in a row. Let them get a kill or 2 just to make them feel better. Unless the match is nearly over or something.

Don't play crap though, with fear of getting kicked. Play your best, and if someone kicks you, give yourself a pat on the back for making someone on YOUR team rage at you.

Ehh, I've probably lost about 2,500 ish exp since vote kick came out.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

Ya this vote kick really has costed me lots..........some noob just gets in and start randomly calling the top players noobs then vote kix them, and the ppl on the other team are just nooby enough to say yes to "team killing":mad: And I'm just like WTF..........

Jordan B

Your average noob starts a vote kick to take the heat of himself. =(

I wish vote kick wasn't in Combat Arms, it hasn't really helped that much.

MooCowMan

Your average noob starts a vote kick to take the heat of himself. =(

I wish vote kick wasn't in Combat Arms, it hasn't really helped that much.

Nope, all it does is give the power of kicking people in any noob's hands. I just got kicked twice in the past 2 days within 30 seconds of starting that match. One idk why but the other is because I just got 2 quick scopes and no scope.

Jordan B

I was stating what others did, but anyway.. . . . .

I just think they should change the required rank for starting a vote. Like right now it's SSG 1, it should be MSG 1.

Gareity

I've been lucky with the vote kick. Most of the rooms I play in, I'm sided with alot of friends and voting rarely happens.

The most trouble I've had with it was when you could vote kick in elite mod rooms. An actual hacker would make it into the game and the bastards would be too busy trying to hold their own little vote (which often failed).. And then after that failed vote, SOMEONE ELSE would start another fail vote and sometimes it would take an entire minute (or more) for me to actually kick the hacker.

I think Moo has been in my room when that happened once.

MooCowMan

I don't hold back at all. You shouldn't have to..

Just befriend your team and it should be all good. Even if a kick is started, your team will bail you out.

rocktrns

Get a couple kills, then shoot at the walls or something and stand still so they think they owned you. That should keep them happy.

Why woul you want to do that?
The point of the game is to kill other players characters,Not try to suck up and hold off on your playing ablities.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i was going to be kicked for no reason, and when the dudes make 7 votes to kick me, suprisingly other 7 dudes voted me to stay in the game, i was saved 4 times that way, and the dude ehocalled the votes said: "OMG!!! it cant be, Spike hass Anti-Kick HACK...!!"