I got...banned?

szhlibrary

Hey guys, I hope you can help me with this problem.

I only recently just started playing CA, and I had decent fun on my first time playing it. However, the next day after that when I tried to login in CA I got "You have been banned by Admin." I didn't hack or anything, but even if I did, I should be able to file a ticket or something right?

Well, the interesting thing is that on nexon.net, I can't login to my account at all. It keeps telling me to wait 10minutes before retrying as apparently there've been many incorrect attempts (right...). I'm...well, locked out of CA. An email to nexon didn't receive a reply.

Is there some solution to this? I searched Google and stuff and nobody seems to have encountered this problem.

Thanks!

Werbung:

szhlibrary

Umm...can't be. If I enter the wrong password it tells me I have entered the wrong password. Only when I enter the correct password does it give me that "wait 10 minutes" thing. Also, clicking forgot password sent the password to my email, and it's correct.

It should be a Nexon problem...if none of you have ever gotten this error, do any of you know any email addresses that I can ask for help? It's kind of stupid to ban someone who has only played the game once...

john66

I just have to say your screwed. Just make a new account and you can pwn all the new people in the trainee server.

szhlibrary

I've been playing for ONE DAY, why would I be hacking wth? Check killdeath ratio (how? XD) if you want, it's probably 1 kill to a million deaths.

I'm probably going to have to make a new account, yeah. Thanks for the help though.

Werbung:

valk

Nah dude that thing dont work i got 2 accounts banned for nothing and all the people said they reported me with that and my name didnt show :( for realz screw nexon