I think I'm done playing CZ.

Nightwing

Reason 1? My computer sucks and until I get a better one it's really hard to kill anything. I can be standing point black with a rifle aimed at someones head and...it misses.

Reason 2. I really only like the Punx and LRK server. And since not a lot of regulars are on LRK, and people are once again being lame on Punx...I just am over it.

I like you guys but I don't need to feel like I did something wrong for talking to other players. Especially at 11:00 at night in a 5 on 5 game. Christ Puppet! You were one of the coolest guys back before you were a PUNX clan member. But lately...you're a total douche bag man. really you are. You used to have fun and now you just bitch. And that's coming from me.

If they didn't want you to have a microphone in the game, they wouldn't have made it an option. When I'm alone in a bombsite and planting a bomb and have no backup...I sohld be allowed to call for backup.

FUCK OFF.

to the rest of you...I enjoyed playing wtih you for this last year. Don't expect to see a lot of me around.

*puts on flame suit and waits for the war to begin*

Werbung:

Fiero

Nightwing said:
If they didn't want you to have a microphone in the game, they wouldn't have made it an option. When I'm alone in a bombsite and planting a bomb and have no backup...I sohld be allowed to call for backup.

FUCK OFF.

to the rest of you...I enjoyed playing wtih you for this last year. Don't expect to see a lot of me around.

*puts on flame suit and waits for the war to begin*

not allowed to use mic???? ummm did i miss something???

Deviant

Nightwing....you spam the mic alot and if you're on my team I won't lie, I switch because you don't stop talking. I like you man, but I fucking hate it when it's all constant, I can't hear a damn thing and if you call for back up I hear it, and you just repeat and repeat. You can't always respond to backup b/c you have your own little gun fight goin on. Chill out on the mic, that's all you have to do.

Puppet

He's full of shit. He wasn't calling for backup. His mouth wouldn't stop and when I told him to shut up because we couldn't hear he kept talking so I told him to shut up again. Then he says"it's just a game" and when I tell him to shut up the third time he tells me to fuck off, so I banned his pansy ass for something like 1200 minutes. Ask anyone that was playing on terrorist. They heard his mouth flapping and none of us could hear anything else.

eggs

wasnt there a topic like this a few months ago
he had lost connection cuz of the money situation
and he finally came back and we were all like yay
and now hes out again ?

wow im confused

hold me !!!

EMA

*edit button*

yeah he was having money problems so he couldn't play or whatnot..now he just doesn't want to play here b/c we're all asses...lol

Well, I must admit that before I left the full time playing of CZ and games Puppet was great. Great person to talk to, play with, and just great. But towards the end his personality has changed. And soon became a dick... But who knows, everyone changes. Including myself. Something personal could have been going on. But I don't like to get into peoples personal life so I'll leave it right there. Might have all started from the clan VS pub battle. But who knows, life is meant to be questions.

The Legend Lives On.
~~Cougar

Werbung: