I think I'm done playing CZ.

DigitalSword

ok first of all, anyone calling out puppet here can go to hell. the guy practically runs things here with worm and while you would kiss omni's ass, your glad to jump on the "lets kick puppet's balls" bandwagon. Fuck that. The past 2 months of gaming here at punx you can pretty much mark up to puppet and worm and if they get pissy so what, they have to hear you bitch constantly about your petty playground bullshit and they put up with it.

Nightwing, I will say that you dont mic spam. I think your mic was just loud and people couldnt tell the difference. Also keep in mind that you may disable your voice capabilities if it hinder you so much. I will be disappointed if you leave over such a garbage reason as one admin picking on you(after you told him to fuckoff) and your voice-com issues.
These are all things that may be fixed. Including your own attitude towards the game and our community and that goes for everyone here.

|DS|

Werbung:
honestly DS, i personally find this stuff entertaining. I do hope Nightwing doesn't leave, because he is fun to play with on the server and he does know what he's doing out there (although your mic volume does give me a headache), but dude, you gotta take it easy man. spend some time with the kid, smoke a joint, have a drink, jerk off before you play (keep the night light on though), no point getting all worked up over something you play to relax yourself. I truly hope you don't leave the server, but if you're more stressed out AFTER playing cs, then take a break...but come back.

Puppet

Don't everyone get me wrong here. I really have no objection at all to Nightwing playing on the server. I was merely defending my position after being attacked in the forums by him. I have no vendetta out for him. Some people on this server don't like me. The thing that I have to make you all understand is that you are dealing with someone that could give a flying rats ass if you like me or not. I have people on this server that I would not want to lose as friends. I have others that I could care less about and consider them net buddies. So coming into the forums and telling me to fuck off and calling me a dick is really not serving you well at all.

I would like to ask Nightwing at this time to just put this all aside and get back in game. I won't hold the "fuck off" against you. Let's kiss and make up OK? We're both adults with children and we can do that kind of thing.....minus the kissing. You can ask any admin in here. When you opened your thread about people being uptight, I came to bat for you in private discussions with the admins (though I do think you carried things a little too far on that occasion), so I think labelling me as out for Nightwing or a dick to nightwing is a bit uncalled for and that's my only purpose in responding to this thread of yours to start with. The defense rests.

Werbung:

Shadoutsu

and my reply is.......

love for the puppy and love for batmans sidekick...

and love for all, NOW GET BACK ON THE SERVER SO I CAN KICK UR ASSES!!!!

all of you :)