i wanna make regular units get stronger when they kill enemy units.

abdumac

hi

i want to it so that when ever a unit kills an enemy unit he gets stronger, so lets say a footman that belongs to player one kills a footman or knight or whatever that belongs to an enemy player 2, that footman that belons to player gets 5 health added to his max health.

please tell me how to do this...thx

Werbung:

killzerker

hi

i want to it so that when ever a unit kills an enemy unit he gets stronger, so lets say a footman that belongs to player one kills a footman or knight or whatever that belongs to an enemy player 2, that footman that belons to player gets 5 health added to his max health.

please tell me how to do this...thx
[/b]

Well the easiest way to do this is using Item Abilitys, because A. The icons never show up B. They can stack up as much as they want too.

If you dont know how to do the trigger well heres a example

Health Gain Per Kill
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Footman <-------------Change that to what ever you want its pretty straight foward
Actions
Unit - Add Health Bonus (+50) to (Killing unit)

The "Health Bonus (+50)" was nothing more than the Item Ability under the category items "Item Life Bonus (Greater)"

Werbung:

Xeridanus

you would also want to put in a condition that the owners of the killing unit and the killed unit are different or enemys so that you can't power-up your own units with friendly kills. this is in boolean, not player as one would think. or you could leave it like that. either way.