I want stuff like unlimited ammo!!! (I'll explain inside

Gamefreak

What I really want in combat arms is the ability to place special conditions in CA.
Here's how it works: you can add a "special condition" that applies to all of the people in game. Because of the way this works, neither your kills or deaths are counted.
Here's some exaples:
Unlimited ammo: plant a mine field, fire LAW missles forever, you know
No Reload: The ammo you get with your weapon is in your clip to begin with.
Respawn anywhere: you can respawn in any part of the map you choose
Tell me your sugesstions

Werbung:

Dipsticked

If there was unlimited ammo and no reload, then the game would be pathetic. No one would play it, and nexon would lose their precious players. How would this benefit anyone by adding options that would ruin the whole game? This IS rediculous.

Soldarius

What I really want in combat arms is the ability to place special conditions in CA.
Here's how it works: you can add a "special condition" that applies to all of the people in game. Because of the way this works, neither your kills or deaths are counted.
Here's some exaples:
Unlimited ammo: plant a mine field, fire LAW missles forever, you know
No Reload: The ammo you get with your weapon is in your clip to begin with.
Respawn anywhere: you can respawn in any part of the map you choose
Tell me your sugesstions

Unlimited Ammo
Why? That's like asking for cheat codes on a console game. You might as well be saying, "Nexon, I'm tired of running out of ammo. I'm tired of having to pick up someone else's gun. Please make it 100x easier for me to just click, hold, and spray."

No Reload
" Please make it 100x easier for me to just click, hold, and spray."

Respawn Anywhere
This would cause a lot of problems with, "Hey, I remember where this guy is. I think I'll just spawn behind him and get an easy kill." Now if you were thinking in terms of Battlefield and other games similar to it's spawning system. Where they have points on the map that you can choose to spawn at, but with that, you'd need a bigger map. Who wants to spawn and get killed?

cvspartan101

Unlimited Ammo
Why? That's like asking for cheat codes on a console game. You might as well be saying, "Nexon, I'm tired of running out of ammo. I'm tired of having to pick up someone else's gun. Please make it 100x easier for me to just click, hold, and spray."

No Reload
" Please make it 100x easier for me to just click, hold, and spray."

Respawn Anywhere
This would cause a lot of problems with, "Hey, I remember where this guy is. I think I'll just spawn behind him and get an easy kill." Now if you were thinking in terms of Battlefield and other games similar to it's spawning system. Where they have points on the map that you can choose to spawn at, but with that, you'd need a bigger map. Who wants to spawn and get killed?

He's right... spawn anywhere would be gay and how would you do that

Werbung:

blakstar666

yea....no ! that would be so stupid because if you get unlimited people will just buy the law and start spamming missles witch would prolly make the game lag>.<