If you could change Punx.....

Werbung:

aurora

Dirty said:
aurora said:
admin abuse

I am curious who causes admin abuse to you aurora, would ya let me know? You are one of my fave people on this server, we cant let this shit happen!

u can slap the hell out of me ,kick me, bury me i dont care ill dont take it to hard.
the admin abuse im talkin about its not diractly to me but to the all server.
i dont care when admin change the map as he want ,i know he ask first other admins or do a vote,but when the admin rockin the vote after 4-5 rounds cus he dont like the map its sux. worm was the only one that use that commend and i know that when he use it he have a good reson i dont care,but there is someone else that start useing it and alot of ppl know what im talikng about .also slapin ppl kickin them when they shold not be.
for exampl: u know at the begning of the round if u hit someone u got slayed (it happens to me alot yestarday).there was a nice quiet guy that playing alot in the server lately he got kicked cus he hit someone in the begning of the round by mistake ,that poor guy didnt came back to the server.fuck i never saw someone kickin ppls for that shit he allready got his punishment he got slayed there is no reson for a kick.

Puppet

Aurora, would you please PM me with details about this?

As for the rest of you, I am still wanting to hear what you would like changed in the Punx server but I don't want to hear about the admin abuse here in the forum. Please PM me about that and we will take care of it on the back end. Thanks.

JHoliday

Puppet said:
And anyone who thinks the server is plagued by something you don't want to bring up in the forums or you dont want to be singled out then I would like to hear it.

yea i do! puppet u never talk to me buddy!!!!!!! in game of course!

asshole!

MeanMugginFool

One issue is the random lag/ping problems that have been popping up, that has definetly had an impact on the play and fun of the server. Also, the tk slap should be removed. I didn't like it when it was first inserted in, but I gave it a chance, thinking I would get used to it eventually. However, I think I have been more annoyed by it lately than I was before. I could also go into the recent influx of negativity, but I think that has been covered pretty well in other threads. The thing that attracted me to Punx originally was the fact that it was fun and not massively competitive, it was a refreshing change from a lot of the other servers. It felt like going to a big party everytime I signed on, with lots of cool ass people to associate with and kick ass with.
That's all for now,
MMF

Puppet

Thank you for your input so far. The admin problem has been taken care of. This post is still open for your input so continue.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

aurora said:
Dirty said:
aurora said:
admin abuse

I am curious who causes admin abuse to you aurora, would ya let me know? You are one of my fave people on this server, we cant let this shit happen!

u can slap the hell out of me ,kick me, bury me i dont care ill dont take it to hard.
i dont care when admin change the map as he want ,i know he ask first other admins or do a vote,but when the admin rockin the vote after 4-5 rounds cus he dont like the map its sux. worm was the only one that use that commend and i know that when he use it he have a good reson i dont care,but there is someone else that start useing it and alot of ppl know what im talikng about .also slapin ppl kickin them when they shold not be.
for exampl: u know at the begning of the round if u hit someone u got slayed (it happens to me alot yestarday).there was a nice quiet guy that playing alot in the server lately he got kicked cus he hit someone in the begning of the round by mistake ,that poor guy didnt came back to the server.fuck i never saw someone kickin ppls for that shit he allready got his punishment he got slayed there is no reson for a kick.

This is your LONGEST POST ever aurora !!!!! :lol: :shock:

aurora

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
aurora said:
Dirty said:
aurora said:
admin abuse

This is your LONGEST POST ever aurora !!!!! :lol: :shock:

you know does anyoning ppl that speak only when need to im one of them.and this post took me something like 8 hours it was hard with your fuckin langush im not doing that again.back to lol,ya,yo,and another short words that make u satesfai. :twisted:

DiLLa

aurora said:
you know does anyoning ppl that speak only when need to im one of them.and this post took me something like 8 hours it was hard with your fuckin langush im not doing that again.back to lol,ya,yo,and another short words that make u satesfai. :twisted:

lmfao AB u are a funny muthafukr and yes i am satesfai!!

The Perv

ya i agree with the other post about alot of assholes being introduced to the server because of clans snatching up ppl. I personally rather have a good time than have some one constantly yelling bs over the mic or just arguing with everyone.

Werbung:

Sortitout

The Perv said:
ya i agree with the other post about alot of assholes being introduced to the server because of clans snatching up ppl. I personally rather have a good time than have some one constantly yelling bs over the mic or just arguing with everyone.

YES I agree many clans are snatching up asshole ppl like perv, oh wait he was here b4 me. =) ab u are ridiculous, post a link to that song on bio, u know that late night one you always play depeche mode..make it our bio theme song. 8)

PUNX CLAN
Some punx i don't know well like sadistic, casualty, havoc, etc, but they're all right, and the regular punx i mostly like. the clan members are good players, nice enuf, funny, gay, cool, gay, good sense of humor, gay, etc. :lol:

PUNX SERVER
i think the slot reserve thing is a good thing, i don't have slot reserve, but its kinda like how u crave something u can't just get easily. and its better to have the server full. yea the ff slap is somewhat annoying, but its kinda funny too, i like it how a teammate is in front of me, facing me, shoots me, then zooms hyperspace past me, flying smack into a wall. :twisted: but really its how some of the regulars, lo3 bio lrk etc that make playing on punx fun for me. like mugs said, its good to just unwind and talk on mic and shoot things

PUNX FORUMS
This is probably what makes being on punx server the best. i can now procrastinate at school. ty omni and its fun despite ab's sick crazy gay pix.

your neighborhood sort