If you could change Punx.....

Werbung:

mYth

Sadistic said:
The thing i dont like about punx is cthatc there is none on at 7am when i get home from work and because of that new(er) people like sortitout dont know me. :(

I'm joining that club.....here it is almost 5 AM and nobody on it now....

Sortitout

Sadistic said:
The thing i dont like about punx is cthatc there is none on at 7am when i get home from work and because of that new(er) people like sortitout dont know me. :(

sorry im newer. i love u. u're cool in my book. although your sig is scary. but captivating. i can't stop watching it. once in a blue moon im on at 7am but that's like with tina and intro and no one else :cry:

Machiavelli

Wow ok, just read this thread today, even sent puppet a pm off-handed before I saw the thread...

#1 "PuNx Clan is willing to take on any scrim" is a false statement. I've asked when you've had anywhere from 1-7 members on the server and you've never scrimmed us. I've gotten a couple to ring, but you guys never ran an entire team with us.

#2 ACCUSATIONS!!!!! If I were to believe everything I heard... Any time 2 or more L3's are on your server we are ghosting... I'm a hacker, jr. is a hacker, camper is a hacker, blam is a hacker, elton is a hacker, L3 is a hacker clan, etc. EVERYONE needs to cool it on that shit because we are 100% legit. I personally come to this server to play relaxed mainly because when I focus and try for an entire map I get accused of ghosting or hacking. My bro was watching me the other day and I was just fuckin around, I told him I was going to try next round. 6 kills (5 hs) and I lived through it. I was called a hacker by someone shortly there after.

I was told that we were all garbage and inconsistent player by a member of Lo3. That's because we are either trying or playing. When we try, you whine, when we play, you talk shit about how we're inconsistent. Relax and try to have some fun like the rest of us. Don't be a hater.

#3 Douchebaggery: I'm guilty of this as well. Regulars and in house clan members are treating A LOT of newcomers and other regulars like shit. Some people deserve it, like when they start the shit, I do my best to finish it, or at least make them feel stupid for talking. We make a lot of judgements about people based on how good they are. My bro used to take a lot of shit when he first was learning how to play on this server. Now people bitch and moan when he kills them (again myself included). But still we shouldn't be disrespecting people based on their playing anyways.

A little smack talk is fun, but we have incessant smack talk anymore. I'll continue to joke with those that I know can handle it, but I'm going to chill from now on with the people that I don't know so well.

Anyways, take care everyone, and thanks for the opportunity to voice all of this.

DiLLa

nice post mach..i didnt like some of it but you did it maturely

lemme just correct one small thing tho..us not scrimming you guys is only because we never have enoough people on to play or that "want" to scrim

if you ever get me , j, rancid, tal shar, deviant on at the same time u got urself a match (i only say those name because anytime i say scirm they say when and where )

its fuckers like AB and myself that play 3000+ miles away from the server that make the ping rise. I think the server could use a good old fashoned restart. Get her gears flowen steady again....Good shit. 28 slots is too damn many.

DigitalSword

Machiavelli said:
Wow ok, just read this thread today, even sent puppet a pm off-handed before I saw the thread...

#1 "PuNx Clan is willing to take on any scrim" is a false statement. I've asked when you've had anywhere from 1-7 members on the server and you've never scrimmed us. I've gotten a couple to ring, but you guys never ran an entire team with us.

#2 ACCUSATIONS!!!!! If I were to believe everything I heard... Any time 2 or more L3's are on your server we are ghosting... I'm a hacker, jr. is a hacker, camper is a hacker, blam is a hacker, elton is a hacker, L3 is a hacker clan, etc. EVERYONE needs to cool it on that shit because we are 100% legit. I personally come to this server to play relaxed mainly because when I focus and try for an entire map I get accused of ghosting or hacking. My bro was watching me the other day and I was just fuckin around, I told him I was going to try next round. 6 kills (5 hs) and I lived through it. I was called a hacker by someone shortly there after.

I was told that we were all garbage and inconsistent player by a member of Lo3. That's because we are either trying or playing. When we try, you whine, when we play, you talk shit about how we're inconsistent. Relax and try to have some fun like the rest of us. Don't be a hater.

#3 Douchebaggery: I'm guilty of this as well. Regulars and in house clan members are treating A LOT of newcomers and other regulars like shit. Some people deserve it, like when they start the shit, I do my best to finish it, or at least make them feel stupid for talking. We make a lot of judgements about people based on how good they are. My bro used to take a lot of shit when he first was learning how to play on this server. Now people bitch and moan when he kills them (again myself included). But still we shouldn't be disrespecting people based on their playing anyways.

A little smack talk is fun, but we have incessant smack talk anymore. I'll continue to joke with those that I know can handle it, but I'm going to chill from now on with the people that I don't know so well.

Anyways, take care everyone, and thanks for the opportunity to voice all of this.

You are one negative fellow. Dont get me wrong, I like ya but damn man.

Whether or not punx scrims is up to them, not the challenger.
Do you accept a scrim EVERY time you get challenged?
Do you ever get challenged?

Your boy jr, isnt very legit considering whats going on in the forum a few threads down.

You got called out for ghosting 3 days ago. That was the only time.

Calling out one of my guys here is pretty low, if you have business with us, the PM button works GREAT!. And yeah, thats pretty hypocritical coming from me, but hey, im not the one calling the shit out.

You say you like to finish the talk, or "make people feel stupid for talking"

Knock, Knock the jokes on you man, all this hate on YOUR clan was kicked off by YOUR members, just like a-4-h, just like Ooc, the PuNx guys question your skill and your members go off the deep end. This is the PuNx server, not yours. I would guarantee alot of this ridiculous tension you keep creating would be gone if your boys would not have run there mouths and so on and so on.

It is one thing to defend your mates, by all means i respect that, good show, but its another thing to bring your immature misguided side to feed at an adult table. Have fun feeling stupid.

|DS|

JHoliday

nice post digi, and machi lol the douchebaggery, man ur boy elton was the worst for this, and u question why i wanted to ban him??!!!

and as far as accusations, fuck off mach, blam jr admitted to DLing hacks and using them, so u both can suck each other off, and if i accuse one of ur L3 buddies of venting or hackin, dont say shit!

JHoliday

aurora said:
keisorsoze said:
More slots, and if you guy's had more people like that handsome guy Keisor Soze!!!!

ya it was better with 28 slots.

yea i liekd punx better wen i 1st started playin here and wasnt recruited, 28 slots, no awp, and good ping. i dont like playin a server less than 18 ppl in it and that happens too often wen changing from d2 to chateau or sum shit.

wish there were slots n maps.

Puppet

I personally think that there isn't one server....not one....where you can actively play and be very good and not have someone claim you're a hacker. I think it's par for the course and is a maturing thing. When I first started on this server I thought anyone better than me had to be a hacker because I was trying so hard to do well. The fact of it all is that some people have better computers, faster reaction times, and learned skills from repetitive playing. I think for ANYONE to tell me that people they know are 100% legit is naiive as all hell and in fact, it's downright stupid to say. There are so many hackers out there that you can't convince me for one split second that you know everyone on your team and have examined each computer for hacks and you recheck them on a regular basis. Bullshit. You're demanding they are legit because they are your friends and teammates and that is normal. We do the same in Punx. I think that A-4-H has probably said their guys are 100% legit and now Cal has found two hackers on their team and made them ineligible for Cal for one year. So don't tell me anymore about 100% guarantees. I've heard it a million times.

That said, I do thank you for your input and the accusation thing will be addressed. I encourage more input in this thread because I intend to work on these items you have given me, but I would like to ask that everyone refrain from spamming any one persons response to this thread. After all, I have to go back and read this all over again and I don't want it to have 25 pages.

Machiavelli

I didn't realize this was the place where you berate the people that offer their input. I read that you place your input and then it gets discussed in private. Thank you for showing me how much respect I have earned after the amount of respect I've given all of you. Most of what I've tried to do is defuse testy situations, some of you have seen that and have thanked me for it and I thank those of you for that.

I didn't want my input to be the cause of ruining the flow this thread either. It was great until people started responding for themselves instead of responding as a group.

Aside: I didn't call out any one person, but I guess I should have even mentioned the clan either. For that much I apologize.

Werbung:

Puppet

Well I hope you're not referring to me. I don't think I berated you in any way. Just facts. The reason I responded the way I did was because I could see the thread was going to take a turn. Maybe I shouldn't have responded at all, but I believe my points required that someone come up to the plate for Punx. That was me. If it caused you grief then I apologize for the misinterpretation of my intent. I even mentioned that I was going to address the accusation part that you mentioned. The ban forum is what we talk about privately so you misunderstood the general forums purpose. Let's stick to being nice to each other. If you re-read my post it had nothing that "berated" you.