Insanely Embarrasing Defeats

Mapmaster-1-bak

Mapmaster-1-bak's tale of sadness
map in question-DBZ Tribute 9.3

okay basically, i was on the good team, everyone but goku was dead (i was goku... :wtf: )
goku gets the d-balls, wishes for ressurection right before someone feeds him pavement :(
and RIGHT then, garlic jr saga.
boom, gg, game over :troll:

can you say 'WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM'
XD
so very sad.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Well, meaning meeles, i got 4 embarrasing defeats there, though i dont remember most of em.(yes, 4 is all the losses i had in wc3 :p) Xcept one, i sent a ghoul on a scouting mission to check what my enemy is doing. He was making towers and i already guessed what is he going to do. Before he upgraded i sent a quick strike of 12 ghouls into his base, then i quickly made meatwagons. Before the meatwagons came he beat up the ghouls and my hero was in agony. The wagons did kill one tower, and when my hero died i retreated with em, while my enemy launched 10 ghouls and his deathknight... And then i left cause of impatience. Really impatience was the most cause of the most defeats, cause i was too lazy to make another strike force after he killed my first one.

Werewulf

well i was on a 4v4 game...
and "someone" cough ...was talkin to me and wanted me to fix a model like to change it..and im like..it doesnt have to be 100% perfect..and then i went back on my 4v4 and it started and people were calling me noob cuz i sat their..and then i build farms ,set the workers and talked to that person on Trillian again and after awhile of me gettin stressed and pissed off i went back on and people got pissed at me cuz i didnt build an alter so im like "$@#$@ you %$% %$er." and they wotn shutup abotu how noob liek i am so i get all my peasents anc kill my allies hero and huanted mine then leave..then the guy i attacked say, "God, you really are noob, cant even kill your ally, you suck"
so i just simply said" F*ck You"

Fladian

Well... I was rushed by a group of miltia from three different teams. I was wiped out...

I left the game when an ally of mine was being defeated by miltia as well. So I'm not sure how it ended.

MeTaL GuArD

It had to be that they made town halls close to your/your ally's base, as militia can wear off if they would run through whole map with em.

Fladian

Even at that point of the game it is mostly impossible. Imagine at least fifteen mitlia's attacking your base, and every few seconds a few more. Unless you're good in micro, - which I'm not - or got good allies - again, I wasn't so lucky - there is not much chance you'll survive it.

Werbung:

Benx_X

I'm good at rushing...so I guess I could find a way.
[/b]
ok then, BRING IT ON XD
and people who sook about noobs are nerds, and nerds are more pathetic, so you just look down at them and think how shamefull they are