Insanely Embarrasing Defeats

Jacek

I don't like playing with good teams. First example: 3v3, I play as NE, my allies Orc and UD, enemies 3 Orcs, 3xBlademaster harass + wyv/sham. Owned

Second example: 4v4, enemies 4xUD, 2xFiend/necro, 2xGhoul/garg, 4 Death Knights with coil, 4 Liches with Nova, gg

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

well once, i got beaten with a 2 vs 3, cause one of them left. We thought we had the win in the bag, but we got destroyed in no time. That really pissed me off!!!

Benx_X

well once, i got beaten with a 2 vs 3, cause one of them left. We thought we had the win in the bag, but we got destroyed in no time. That really pissed me off!!!
[/b]
once i had the complete opisite
it was a 4v4
my team had a start leaver, we thought we wouldnt win it, then a person had to afk, then after awile 3 of em left, then were like wtf we can win this, but this guy on my team was a mega pro so he was just muking around with that guy, well we all did, but he was annoying cause he didnt leave

Jacek

I won 3v1 once xD and if someone would be rushing me with militia that would be blessing... having hero only, with every race you can come with militia and I'll rape you with base defenses

On topic - I got raped by ONE paladin in solo yesterday ;/

Benx_X

I won 3v1 once xD and if someone would be rushing me with militia that would be blessing... having hero only, with every race you can come with militia and I'll rape you with base defenses

On topic - I got raped by ONE paladin in solo yesterday ;/
[/b]
you got to be joking? you have not heard of the crypt lord? implale=gg militia o_O

MeTaL GuArD

Well thats right ben... lvl 3 impale makes lots of dmg to militia and such. (they got only 250 hp) Eventually he would use locust swarm to finish em off.

Jacek

Well thats right ben... lvl 3 impale makes lots of dmg to militia and such. (they got only 250 hp) Eventually he would use locust swarm to finish em off.
[/b]
That was other thing... not related to militia, when he owned me by paladin he had towers in base. My computer lags badly and that sux (no control during battle). But in this matchup if I took CL or DL instead of Lich I would have won (teleport channel breaking)

Benx_X

dread lord isnt realy the best choice of first hero, DK or CL are probly the best starters, though i find the lich to work pretty good, its frosty nova is like the best spell appart from impale in a full on battle

Morrowind1357

I usually start with an Archmage or Mountain King. I hardly ever use the paladin or blood mage. I find Archmage and Mountain King the best rush or anti-rush heroes.

MeTaL GuArD

No matter what hero i use, as i lose every battle im involved in.(except the one i said in the good game topic) xP

It excludes non-meele maps, as i can easily own in that category.(excluding FRIGGIN HATRED to DotA)

Werbung: