Insanely Embarrasing Defeats

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

Im not into rushing really, i prefer to play Warcraft the way it was meant to be played. With large armies and desperate battles, not some random heroes running around killing peons etc. That makes them true heroes huh?

Undead_Lives

I have an embarrassing defeat. Our whole team was going to cc, but it ended up that we all teched. The other team rushed. You fill in the details.

Benx_X

If you want a summoning hero...just use beastmaster lol. I don't like him because all he does is summon. His ult is great though.
[/b]
beast masters a wise choice, its hawk at lvl3 can take an orc tower 1v1 and its a decently heavy air unit, problem is beast master dun have much mana so i buy potions for him

Fladian

It's understandable of what he said. Though I agree with Undead, I don't think it really matters if you type like that. As long as it remains understandable.

The only rule I like to keep people to is that English is the main language on the forum.

james1654

I was once really bored,s o whilst my ally was attacking, i use scroll of town portal on hes base, destroyed it, then as he was running back to base to stop me, hes army was beign destroyed by enemys taking advantage of it, and he left, whilst cussing me and being pissed off, and cussing my family, so i used some horifically offensive cusses on him and even he was shocked by the stuff I used that should never even be thought of, then i squelched him, put dnd on sayin something extremely offensive about him, so he could not cuss back, and then i jusst bought a goblin zep and used some catapults to destroy a gap in some trees, then built an orc burrow there and massed loads of towers around it incase the enemy found be and tried to use air. It was sort of a stalemate in the end, so i went afk, until he left, then I won!!

Not really a defeat but cetainly a rubbish game :) Anyways, i know using the really horible cusses is bad, but he started it by cussing my family, and so i got p*ssed off.

Jacek

Of course... I hate noob talk like "0MFG /\/\()|=() |-|4X |_33+" because it is impossible to read. Now I used noobtalk to make add some "imbaness" to my post about hawks.

@james: ROTFL... they didn't used air? hahahah... normally batriders would kill you in few seconds.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Oh yeah wyrms... one of the most useful units in the game when sieging bases. If you research the freezing breath, else its not that useful on base attacks. :p Though he would have to make about 12 wyrms to get the towers destroyed, as he would target each wyrm on 1 tower and got 12 towers out of 20 immobilized. Only 8 towers shooting aint that hard to beat.

By the way: why not sending in a shade and cannon fodder the towers with meatwagons? it would be way easier than wyrms.