IQ TEST

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

These IQ tests are so fucking off; real IQ tests are fucking crazy. All this online shit is Bullshit; dont believe 'em. Has anyone taken a "real" fucking IQ test? Only then, you will know what I mean.

Deviant

Congratulations, Nate!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Meh, I feel stupid here haha.

MeanMugginFool

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
These IQ tests are so fucking off; real IQ tests are fucking crazy. All this online shit is Bullshit; dont believe 'em. Has anyone taken a "real" fucking IQ test? Only then, you will know what I mean.

Yeah, I have taken a real IQ test, wanna know what the result was?
135, same as the one I took earlier online.

Machiavelli

MeanMugginFool said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:

He's not lying, I was there when he got the results

slick

Congratulations, Slick!
Your IQ score is 135

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

MeanMugginFool said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:

Where did you take your IQ test (not the online bs) ?

MeanMugginFool

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
MeanMugginFool said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:

Where did you take your IQ test (not the online bs) ?

The test was administered by my high school, I was also tested once in elementary school

DiLLa

they are bullshit bc they are bias as in some ppl dont ever become associated with some of the things IQ tests ask..damn that actually sounds educated even tho it shows im the dumbest muthafukr here...altho if palooza is right about the timed part i dont feel so bad bc i went downstairs a couple times during this test

BillyTheKid

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

MeanMugginFool

BillyTheKid said:
Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results
Now I know the test is bullshit! :lol:

mYth

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:

Yeah i did about 5 years ago. I scored slightly higher than i did on this on-line one.......

Werbung: