IQ TEST

eggs

i feel so nub.
i didnt google shit
and im scored less than you fuckers
Congratulations, John!
Your IQ score is 109

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Werbung:

Puppet

Wow, I know you like me because you went through all the trouble to insert my name in that picture. I feel important now. A little retarded, but important.

Puppet

Bunny said:
God dam it i only get 81 ~~

I dont understand the half of the question ~~

Probably the only person who just did it without pouring his heart out over it and googling the hell out of it. If you want an IQ test, come into the server while I'm in there and let me watch you play. At any given time you may ask for your own personalized IQ number based on your abilities.

hmm

Congratulations, Doesnt!
Your IQ score is 120

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Damn i think i did good? Didnt use GOOGLE

Congratulations, Craig!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

RaNcid

Congratulations, Tina!
Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!

XxxRanciDxxX

Congratulations, Ryan!
Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I'd liek to say I blame me missing one question because of caitlin, was on the phone with her when I took this and she distracted me...grrr @not being able to use the back button.

Ponti

Wow didn't think I was that dumb...faking 5 points lower than myth, ok here we go.

The Kangaroo jumps on land as ponti _____
A. Flys in a plane
B. Spooges on Caitlin's clevage
C. Jumps off a Cliff for scoring lower than myth

Congratulations, Christian!
Your IQ score is 144

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Werbung:

psychonaut13

Congratulations, Patrick!
Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.