IQ TEST

eggs

notice how none of them reguardless of how high/low the number
all of the lil discriptions are posative and uplifting
very wordy
i cant wait to take a servey and if i fail or do bad it says something like as follows :

"Congratulations, John!
Your Score is 35

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

You are a fucking retard. We are so suprized that you had enough smarts to finish our quick 44 question survey. We tried to be trickey and confuse the hell out of dumbasses like you. Congratulations your constallation prize is a gun with 1 bullet in it. We hope you have the intelligence to know what to do with it."

Werbung:
eggs said:
very wordy
i cant wait to take a servey and if i fail or do bad it says something like as follows :

"Congratulations, John!
Your Score is 35

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

You are a fucking retard. We are so suprized that you had enough smarts to finish our quick 44 question survey. We tried to be trickey and confuse the hell out of dumbasses like you. Congratulations your constallation prize is a gun with 1 bullet in it. We hope you have the intelligence to know what to do with it."

I know you saw the twit of the year contest right?

eggs

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
eggs said:
very wordy

"Congratulations, John!
Your Score is 35

I know you saw the twit of the year contest right?

no.

Congratulations, Jason!
Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
These IQ tests are so fucking off; real IQ tests are fucking crazy. All this online shit is Bullshit; dont believe 'em. Has anyone taken a "real" fucking IQ test? Only then, you will know what I mean.

I took one when i was younger and scored about 30 points higher than this....that was of course before I went on 6 month trip binges and tried to drown myself in booze.

Hades

hope you guys aren't google searching that shit, i got my 126 from pure knowledge and hard work. 130 + is pretty high IQ, i think we have some cheaters

slick

muffucka i did 135 no google. And im pretty sure I fucked up the ones with language ...dunno wtf fallacious means.

Do not question my intelligence......rofl :D

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, I got my score with no help from anything other than my own mind. This test had a lot to do with picking up and dissecting patterns, which is one of the best factors in discerning someone's learning potential, which is really what IQ is.
Oh, and just for you Slick, fallacious has to do basically with misleading or deception.

Werbung: