Is the intelligence of the CA community lowering?

Roger117

Today a played Junk Flea Elimination and finished 2nd with a score of 32 kills and 20 deaths. I though it was good, but another player of the other team thought it was too good for my kdr. I after I returned to the game lobby, he starts saying a hack and so on. His main point being a person with a 0.9 kdr should not have a 12 kill difference. I tell him that I have risen my kdr from 0.82 to 0.9, which I have at such a high rank, MSG 2. I would think if I could raise my kdr about that much with such a high rank, I should be able to get good scores. I mean that is the worst possible reason why he should report someone. He said he got pictures of my score and kdr and was going to report me. I'll be waiting to see the pictures on the Nexon forums. I can't wait to see the responses in the forum. What do you think of the CA community?

Werbung:

Liekthis

Another reason why KDR is the devil lol. He was obviously mad cause you played a major roll in making his team loose, and he was just looking for anything he could come up with to try and put you down. I typicaly ignore these types of people, chances are he didnt report you and he is just using that to try and scare you. When I get into these situations I tend to LOL and go find a new game. I still think people should have the option to reset their KDR one time without NX when they finally get rid of the mainstream hacks.

Panda

The intelligence of the CA community is lowering. Yes...Or maybe there's too many ex-hackers who can't even manage to get their reflexes going again.

TomtheNinja

A picture of +12 difference in your k/d with your KDR is not enough for nexon to care. Some players have GREAT games where they pull a 3 KDR for the game but only have a 1.5 KDR for the account. It's nothing to worry about.

SPARTANZ77

not here to blow my own horn at all or brag but i cant even play on and elite room ill be kicked in like 5 min. also i play the game with my i-pod headphones,and you can hear almost everylittle thing including footsteps,so when im expecting people to come around a corner i always get called a chammer

Roger117

not here to blow my own horn at all or brag but i cant even play on and elite room ill be kicked in like 5 min. also i play the game with my i-pod headphones,and you can hear almost everylittle thing including footsteps,so when im expecting people to come around a corner i always get called a chammer

I agree. I use these over ear headphones and you can here absolutely everything. Even the footsteps on Junk Flea.

Liekthis

Headphones are a must for me in any FPS game. I also use over ear - noise canceling headphones. Only down side is getting killed by someone who is walking, I jump every time lol.

Jordan B

Lol yeah when they sneak up on your and your like holy Sh*t !

Cuz you think you can hear them and them BAM , Dead .

Werbung:

Jordan B

I wouldnt agree with that. If you took an average age, I would say atleast 15 on the low end. You would be surprised how many people are over 30 that do play this game.

I see what your saying , and we were not taking anything away from older players ,
but A LOT of people playing are VERY young .

I see 11 year olds , 13 year olds , hell , I even played a 9 year old the other day .
It's crazy .

I realize that there is a select group of gamers playing Combat Arms who are over 25 , 30 , whatever , but I definetly wouldn't say there are Heaps of them . So I probably wouldn't be surprised at all .

I almost ( lol ) , almost agree with your average . I'm 16 going on 17 , and alot of people are around my age , like 14 , 17 , 15 etc .

Let's just say it's a very "Teen" dominated game .