Is the intelligence of the CA community lowering?

Roger117

I see what your saying , and we were not taking anything away from older players ,
but A LOT of people playing are VERY young .

I see 11 year olds , 13 year olds , hell , I even played a 9 year old the other day .
It's crazy .

I realize that there is a select group of gamers playing Combat Arms who are over 25 , 30 , whatever , but I definetly wouldn't say there are Heaps of them . So I probably wouldn't be surprised at all .

I almost ( lol ) , almost agree with your average . I'm 16 going on 17 , and alot of people are around my age , like 14 , 17 , 15 etc .

Let's just say it's a very "Teen" dominated game .

You won't believe this but I played with a 6 year old boy. I do agree with you Bostro. That is all I'm trying to say. The intelligence of some people is lower than their age.

Werbung:

Jordan B

You won't believe this but I played with a 6 year old boy. I do agree with you Bostro. That is all I'm trying to say. The intelligence of some people is lower than their age.

Well , Roger , just look at you - your younger and yet more mature than some of the older people on this site . It's sad .

A 6 year old ! Holy Cr*p ! That scares me . Lolz .

My friends 5 year old sister "plays" but really just holds down "w" and clicks the mouse occasionally if someones in her screen . Lol so cute .

TomtheNinja

Headphones are a must for me in any FPS game. I also use over ear - noise canceling headphones. Only down side is getting killed by someone who is walking, I jump every time lol.
I've gotten a Fantastic! with just a L96 on Sandhog when I was on Bravo... was so close to unbelievable, too, but was lightvesting and got shotgunned.

Roger117

Well , Roger , just look at you - your younger and yet more mature than some of the older people on this site . It's sad .

A 6 year old ! Holy Cr*p ! That scares me . Lolz .

My friends 5 year old sister "plays" but really just holds down "w" and clicks the mouse occasionally if someones in her screen . Lol so cute .

Does she click the mouse when the person is the the green thingy in the middle of the screen? I wonder if she notices that. "Hey *insert you friend's name here*, whats with the green thing in the middle of my screen? I can't shoot properly with it in my face all the time."

SPARTANZ77

I love how triksta thinks that young kids who play this game "are little noobs joking" but yes,sadly I hear 17 year olds going n00b h4x0r!

Jordan B

I love how triksta thinks that young kids who play this game "are little noobs joking" but yes,sadly I hear 17 year olds going n00b h4x0r!

Are you on a posting vendetta against me or something ? Cheeesh .

That's not what I mean at all . There are some extremely skilled people who play Combat Arms that are 12 , 11 ,13 etc . I'm just saying that alot of Hackers are very young , and do it to show their friends how "cool" they are and such . Therefore - noobs .

Why do you think the term " Script kiddie " was invented ? Lol

Werbung:

Bostro

Well can I disagree that a lot of people dont act there age. I have been able to call a users age many of times. He starts crying that I hack and this and that. I make a comment say I hope ur not a day over **. Sure enough, he is that age.

I have played with a couple 9-10 year olds. Some are a lot better players than most 12-14 year olds I have ran into. It gets a lil sad when I have to get a revenge kill on on my mates kids bc there woopin the crap out of me.