Kicking Players from the Game

MrPoog

I'm probably going to end up buying CS just to get away from this bullshit.

The community isn't mature enough to handle vote kicking, because apparently it's funny to kick legit people from the room for "glitching" or "other," and then have everybody bandwagon, pressing F5 because they're too ignorant/immature to care whether or not the person stays in the room. It's extremely frustrating. And usually, I have a hard time staying in Elite Moderator rooms, because I always get kicked after 2-3 kills.

Honestly, Combat Arms is composed of mainly 12-year-old fuckbags who think it's fun to TK/vote-kick/glitch for no apparent reason, other than to give them an adrenaline rush for breaking the rules.

And by the way, Gray Hammer had absolutely jack done to it. You can glitch just as easily as before. Nexon is a terrible game company anyway. The only reason I'm still playing is because I want to wait for my Arctic Wolf/M416 CQB to expre.

We're not Nexon, so that questions not going to be answered here. Your best bet is to find a big clan that plays together so you don't get kicked.

Try GaggleOfNoobs. They're great.

Werbung:

illspirit

I'm already in a big clan, but yeah Gaggle is a good/big clan that doesn't cry when they die.

Combat Arms is composed of mainly 12-year-old fuckbags who think it's fun to TK/vote-kick/glitch for no apparent reason, other than to give them an adrenaline rush for breaking the rules.

That about sums it up.

Paingod/Elohssa

three times today not to mention the standard 5-9 times a night by leets I have owned
The three time were in leet mod rooms whats the point of being a leet mod when people can vote kick. Also it should at the least say who called for the vote.

john66

Not sure why you hate this feuture, I've been in two games that had people hacking or glitching and they got kicked out. No need for those dumbass elite mods that are biased and kick everyone on the other team thats good. Before you guys say that I think everyone who kills me is a hacker this guy was getting head shots with a knife while standing at his base not moving.
Anyways, they should have an option to turn on before games to be able to abstaine from voting without having to see that annoying pop up. I just start hitting the f-5 through f-8 keys till it gets smaller.

izzyz

Not sure why you hate this feuture, I've been in two games that had people hacking or glitching and they got kicked out. No need for those dumbass elite mods that are biased and kick everyone on the other team thats good. Before you guys say that I think everyone who kills me is a hacker this guy was getting head shots with a knife while standing at his base not moving.
Anyways, they should have an option to turn on before games to be able to abstaine from voting without having to see that annoying pop up. I just start hitting the f-5 through f-8 keys till it gets smaller.

We just gotta deal with it. If you've played any other free games before, you should understand this is one of the best free ones.

Budweiser1

My reason for not liking the feature as they did it is that people keep kicking other people just for doing good in the game. It is silly to have to sit hre and think as I do now that I need to go hide because I am approaching 30 kills and someone is going to kick me from this game.
We need to see who is doing the vote kicks so something can be done about it. I do not want it removed I want it changed so that legitimate players can play without fear of being kicked.

Cyder

I saw this ramped kicking this weekend.. Never happened to me though and i was scoring in the top 3 consistently on mostly winning teams. I just started voting NO on all kicks on my team or not. I also would let them know they are kicking legit players just cause they are getting owned.

MooCowMan

I'm actually starting to enjoy the kick ability. When someone on my team starts whining about a hacker, F5, harassment and 9 times out of 10 they get voted out.

Gamefreak

I was in a spy hunt and got like 5 kills in a row till I got kicked for being annoying
i don't see how that could happen, cuz I was the master!!!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

If there's a hacker, you will know he's hacking because he will be OPKing or Aimbotting. Public hacks are non-existent, coders aren't bothering to code free hacks just so they can get patched in 5 minutes. It's not worth their time.

TGS Hacks - Dead, TGS has been down for months.. s0beit even said that they will no longer be coding hacks for CA because Nexon hit them where it really hurts, their hosting and paypal.

MPGH Hacks- Dave stopped coding long ago because they couldn't get passed hack shield.

3xi Hacks- Haven't coded since the Report function because their Hacks get patched within a Day they were released.

Now all that's left are FPS and Gameanarchy VIP hacks, but I'm guessing they are soon going out of business because the VIP hacks get patched so fast.

So If you accuse someone of chamming, no recoil, and other public hacks.. Shut the fuck up! because they're most likely just really good players or you just suck. You can tell an OPKers and Aimbotters from normal players. OPKer will be getting continuous knife headshots and multiple unbelievables. An Aimbotter will get all headshots, not just a few lucky shots.. but constant headshots in a row.

Again, if it's not a VIP hacker.. then shut the fuck up!