LRK win over Lo3 in CAL

WoRm5406

Written by WoRm:

CAL Rules:

The server configuration is subject to change as new information is provided to the league. The current server configuration will always be posted on the “files†page for you to download. Teams are responsible for checking these on a regular basis and ensuring that the server configurations are up to date.

Both teams should check the server's settings to verify that they are correct. If no objections are made prior to play commencing, no team may challenge the settings during or after play. If an objection is made prior to the match commencing and the server, and settings do not match those required by the league, the settings must be fixed prior to the game. Failure to match the league’s server configurations will result in the server team's forfeit. An initial objection will suffice as notice that settings are incorrect and may be given as evidence post game that corrections were not made and will result in a forfeit.

Any changes to server settings in game, with the exception of sv_restartround (sv_restart), and mp_maxrounds are punishable by the host team's forfeit for that half of match play.

Due to the fact that we were host server and due to the fact that neither team noticed the incorrect server configuration, Lo3 had to forfeit the 1'st half of the match.

The reason for this is:

In round 1 and 2 Lo3 guys told me that they could not buy kits. I attempted to buy a kit in round 2 and it was grayed out and would not buy.

I did a "say" and advised "time out".

I then attempted to fix the problem and had to restart the server.

The colored section of the rules clearly state that the host server team must forfeit the half if any changes are made on the server. Since I restarted the server this made that section of the rules apply.

Normally I restart the server before a match begins. I did not do this and hence I did not check the server settings.

I have already talked to Engine and he has posted the WIN for LRK.

You guys played a VERY GOOD match and are very commendable for this.

GG Good luck in CAL.

YOU NEED TO MAKE UP the forfeit win so you can possibility go to playoffs.

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

it takes a real man to admit he has made a mistake. it takes a bigger man to accept the consequences with such grace. kudos for that big worm.

congrats to lrk, and good luck.

Werbung: