Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Werbung:

cloudzero45

no.... i have COD4 for the 360.... theres no way the wii could handy all of Call of duty4... the visuals and level design for the COD singleplayer is the best its ever look, it basiclly pushed the 360 to its limits

Jesusdragon737

kevin 09 said:
it looks alright... but it doesn't compare to the other current war game... like call of duty 4... but for a wii game its pretty good

You just said the EXACT same thing cloudzero said....

And why are you talking about the wii like that??? You're reffering to it as a system totally on a different level. Like if you said, well for a super nintendo game, Mario Kart is ok, but it doesn't compare to Gran Turismo 3. They aren't on different levels like that! MoH does compare with COD4.

Jailbreak

wow, i was kinda skeptical before as to weather this would actualy be any good but iv just read a review on IGN and it looks brilliant! the online looks so much better with no friend codes! we can have wiipros matches lol. I am really excited about this now! :D

sharp141

Squiddy said:
I'm annoyed that the PSP version is bogging down this game in the graphics department, but that's a minor issue when I've got the 32 player online mode (NO FRIEND CODES!!!!!!!! :D), the Zapper compatibility and on-rails mode to look forward to.

yeh i agree fully

i had the psp and completed it, the graphics were poor but the pictures in this thread make this game sweet!

by the way

2nd picture up from bottom
looks like a granny shooting the character lol

Werbung: