Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Werbung:

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
depends on where you live.... it came out nov 13th for us in the US not sure about the EU and japan

yuppp.... one of my friends bought it today.... i have to ask him if it's good or not....

has anyone else bought it?

metroidprime3rules

Just to tell you guys it got a 8.5 from IGN and was praised for its control and ands its graphics. It was also praised for its 32 player online but crtisized for no voice chat. They also said that the controls were way better than MP3 :O

hockeyhero

metroidprime3rules said:
Just to tell you guys it got a 8.5 from IGN and was praised for its control and ands its graphics. It was also praised for its 32 player online but crtisized for no voice chat. They also said that the controls were way better than MP3 :O

well the 32 plyer online capabilities is the major factor here..... i mean 32!!! Thats a lot..... i'm probably going to get this game......:thumbup:

Hope i can meet up with some people online...:D

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:

well the 32 plyer online capabilities is the major factor here..... i mean 32!!! Thats a lot..... i'm probably going to get this game......:thumbup:

You can meet up with me but im probaly not getting mine until Christmas :(

Werbung:

hockeyhero

metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:

You can meet up with me but im probaly not getting mine until Christmas :(

i'm probably going to get mine at christmas too..... maybe even later cause of school..... but i'll be online a lot over the summer...:p