Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Werbung:

cloudzero45

link said:
u know for the wii the graphics arent really that bad

compared to the 360 and PS3 the garphics are bad... but thats not the reason to buy a wii
I bought mine for the gameplay, titles, and its innovation to gaming history

the graphics may be bad... but there playable

cloudzero45 said:
link said:

compared to the 360 and PS3 the garphics are bad... but thats not the reason to buy a wii

But the grapics for Wii IS shaping up now :) some games looks really good (galaxy , metroid ) which is nice :)

kevmaster

If nintendo made a game that went to the complete and total extent of the system, it would be amazing. the only problem is that it would take a while, plus nintendo would never want to do it

barbz911

i want this sooo bad.....32 people online!!!!no friend codes!!!!!OMG how could it get better?

I see if you dont have online that you dont want the game.....if you do have online this game is a must

wiicrazedlink

Rasande Bävern said:
cloudzero45 said:
link said:

But the grapics for Wii IS shaping up now :) some games looks really good (galaxy , metroid ) which is nice :)

your right but just to say the more motion sensoed gameplay the less good the graphics are thats how the it seems to me for exm the game Zelda TP the only sesnsor is sword fighting and aming with the wiimote other than that the game is a definate buy

killman360

Rasande Bävern said:
well, here in Sweden it have its release the 29 th nov , Werent this game suppose to release the 19 th nov in the US??

Official release date for the US is November 13.

Werbung: