metroid prime 4? [Contains MP3 SPOILERS!]

metroidprime3rules

if you completed metroid prime 3 with a 100% ending you see a special clip of samus driving through and being followed by a mysterious ship. What do you guys think?

Werbung:

jesta

RE: metroid prime 4?

In the game on a computer screen it is written - "Experiment status report update. Metroid project 'Dread' is nearing the final stages of completion."

Metroid dread would be a new 2d metroid game.

But it has been denied. Although Nintendo also denied the ds lite just a week before it came out, so who knows...

Theherolink_1

Maybe is new 2d metroid.....nah i dont think so because all the metroid that have numbers are in 3D(metroid1-2=gamecube metroid3=wii)

Theherolink_1

metroidprime3rules said:
Metroid Prime 4 is probaly going to come out in the 8 generation of gaming like the wii 2

nah its imposible man! metroid prime will come for the wii but maybe in 2 years more but i ratter see a 2D metroid game..

skyclaw

2d metroid would me a reeeally long game, i wouldn't mind that at all. But i didnt like the Prime games (except hunters, 4 players online rox) going back to their roots might be fun, besides your aim would be wicked in a flat world

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
There won't be another Metroid Prime...it was supposed to be a trilogy...

They will not be one:mega_shok:but we will se another one for the wii maybe???(this doesnt end here...)

There still might be metroid games for the Wii but they won't be Prime's...

Werbung: