metroid prime 4? [Contains MP3 SPOILERS!]

Werbung:

kennyluciano

Metroid Prime is a Trilogy, Im hoping they do what they did with new Super Mario Bros. Old school great gameplay with just a few updates. That would rock!

skyclaw

castlevania style, where it went 2d to 3d then back to 2d... except metroid rox as 3d

EDIT: i feel kinda sheepish but i'll point this out anyways... there was 4 metroid prime games... we all forgot about hunters for DS (i was admiring my sig when i realized)

Ryano

skyclaw said:
castlevania style, where it went 2d to 3d then back to 2d... except metroid rox as 3d

EDIT: i feel kinda sheepish but i'll point this out anyways... there was 4 metroid prime games... we all forgot about hunters for DS (i was admiring my sig when i realized)

It was named Prime but I wouldn't really count it as part of the trilogy.

Danny

Ryano said:
skyclaw said:

Actually it counted as part of it ;)

Tyrant1x

I just checked wikipedia on metroid hunters and it says

The game is a side quest in the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

So its kinda in the trilogy

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
skyclaw said:

Actually it counted as part of it ;)

Yeah but I'm just saying I personally don't see it as part of it.

Danny

skyclaw said:
thats ok, it's still the one that goes online :D if they make a second one, i wonder how that online experience will be

Probably the same thing.. Or maybe an all-out samus battle.

Werbung: