metroid prime 4? [Contains MP3 SPOILERS!]

Ryano

Danny said:
skyclaw said:
thats ok, it's still the one that goes online :D if they make a second one, i wonder how that online experience will be

Probably the same thing.. Or maybe an all-out samus battle.

No I would rather they gave the characters more variety rather then just all Samus.

Werbung:

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
skyclaw said:
thats ok, it's still the one that goes online :D if they make a second one, i wonder how that online experience will be

No I would rather they gave the characters more variety rather then just all Samus.
True.. that would be good.. but which characters would we play as?

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
skyclaw said:

True.. that would be good.. but which characters would we play as?

You could add all the hunters and maybe a few new ones...

Khao

i think nintendo confirmed MP3 was the last game in the Prime subseries, the next metroid will not be Metroid Prime 4, but it will be Metroid 5, or maybe a new subseries

Ryano

Khao said:
i think nintendo confirmed MP3 was the last game in the Prime subseries, the next metroid will not be Metroid Prime 4, but it will be Metroid 5, or maybe a new subseries

Yeah your right, and I said that a while back;)

Khao

metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
Khao said:

Yeah your right, and I said that a while back;)

A new 3d sub series?

i would bet for a metroid 5, but if they make another 3D, they should experiment a different gameplay from the Prime subseries, i think a 3D third person Metroid would be interesting.

TimpZ

metroids out? not in sweden until 26th i think...
btw im sorry im not online that much anymore, its school and guitar and girlfriend... i barely got time to play at all!

Werbung:

Ryano

TimpZ said:
metroids out? not in sweden until 26th i think...
btw im sorry im not online that much anymore, its school and guitar and girlfriend... i barely got time to play at all!

It's not out in EU yet so most of us are missing out aswell...