micheal jackson

rocktrns

I dont care if there other threads
I'm truly and utterly saddened by my idols sudden deat.
I have grown up with his music since I was Little kid.
I remember when I was in 5th grade and he got charged for molestation charges I was the one saying he didn't do it when there were kids in my class making fun of him and saying he did.
I think its depicablea that now MTV plays his music when they never really tribute to him on his birthday.
Micheal Jackson was someone who I wanted to be like when I was a little kid.
I wanted to have his voice his long hair.
I am still hoping that he staged his death and is still living,but my faith is gradually dieing down.
I find my self still amazed by his death.

Hes my idol and I really dont want to say good bye I guess I can never meet him in person.

cnn said:
Paramedics took Jackson, 50, from his west Los Angeles home Thursday afternoon to UCLA Medical Center, where a team of physicians attempted to resuscitate him for more than an hour, said brother Jermaine Jackson. He said the famed singer was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. PT.

An autopsy is scheduled Friday, he said. Results are expected Friday afternoon, according to Lt. Fred Corral of the Los Angeles coroner's office, who also said Jackson was unresponsive when he arrived at the hospital.

Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN paramedics were sent to a west Los Angeles, California, residence after a 911 call came in at 12:21 p.m.

Law enforcement officials said the Los Angeles Police Department Robbery-Homicide Division opened an investigation into Jackson's death. They stressed there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing but that they would conduct interviews with family members and friends.

CNN Analyst Roland S. Martin spoke on Thursday with Marlon Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson.

"I talked to Frank Dileo, Michael's manager. Frank told me that Michael last night was complaining about not feeling well. He called to tell him he wasn't feeling well.

"Michael's doctor went over to see him, and Frank said, 'Marlon, from last night to this morning, I don't know what happened.' When they got to him this morning, he wasn't breathing. They rushed him to the hospital and couldn't bring him around."
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/

Werbung:

Liekthis

Could you be any more insensitive ? You jerk.

I just bought a new car stereo ... When you shout out "Soul", it plays soul music. When you shout out "Rock", it plays rock music. Some kids ran in front of my car today, and I shouted "fucking kids!", and it played Michael Jackson.

Jordan B

I just bought a new car stereo ... When you shout out "Soul", it plays soul music. When you shout out "Rock", it plays rock music. Some kids ran in front of my car today, and I shouted "fucking kids!", and it played Michael Jackson.

Old Joke. What're you ten ?

john66

The only positive thing I can say is that I was not expecting him to die. I thought I was being told a poorly made joke when I was told. Kind of a shock.

Werbung: