micheal jackson

Werbung:

rocktrns

Ah hah. I see. It would have been kinda dangerous having his body there. A crazy fan might have stolen it . :D

Yes it would have lol. I always wanted to take a picture with him too,but never got to. I think it would have been right so his fans could see him and to say good bye to a great entertainer.

BlackNight

LiekThis Gtfo you incomiptant fool. Micheal was a Pop legend who's music will always live with me. I also grew up with Jacko's music and still love waking up in the morning with "Don't stop till you get enough" :)

rocktrns

LiekThis Gtfo you incomiptant fool. Micheal was a Pop legend who's music will always live with me. I also grew up with Jacko's music and still love waking up in the morning with "Don't stop till you get enough" :)

Yeah you got that right. First couple of days and Im already starting to like ya lol.
Micheal jacksons songs are so meanininful and now when I listen to his songs more closly I get chills up my back.

rocktrns

Yeah you got that right. First couple of days and I'm already starting to like ya lol.
Micheal jacksons songs are so meaningful and now when I listen to his songs more closely I get chills up my back.

Werbung: