MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Killerdesire

Hey wuzup people I am still banned and Still feeln great

I know most of you Probly... hate me or still hate me but just wanted to tell you all is well. Xano and I have come to an agreement and basicly I now have a band website that I can upload more stuff to, which is GOOD NEWS

the url is
http://cz.vaporweb.net

nothing fancy and its Temp. but hey, its all good rite

Hey puppet. I havent heard anything about Punx or about you but I can guess that your doing fine. Which is good.

lol It would be odd to play on the Punx server again. Be kinda like a Fish outa water.
I dont have admin on the {9}toe server yet but I am workn on getn rcon access :D

I just wanted to tell you a few things that the {9}toe server will be getting from me as just a small token of my gratitude. I was going to give this to you at no extra cost at all just an activation Fee of $3.00 but i got banned the day I was going to present the offer lol

Well here's the Stuff {9}toe will be upgrading to:

A new Detection tool made by yours truely. By using the
Admin mod on the server and allowing commands to be ran
on other ppls clients I am allowed to search certian files that
can be manipulated in Realtime (toggling of hacks).

Also a new Keypress Text menu while IN GAME for Admins
The setting MAIN and then a list of steamID's will allow access
to DXP's interal commands for the Game Counter-Strike Condition Zero

DXP(Derek's Xpence)

FTP Connetions are now a thing of the past when using DXP

Insted of using the Bypass | then to| then the URL | then Server

Its Direct. I call it D-net

Using D-net will allow constant access to DXP which is run on my Home built server. You get an activation Code. You run the Activation Program I e-mail you (very small file) Enter the code. it checks with my Server. If valid the effects of DXP are almost instant.

Just think. Complete access over your Computers Every function.
A gaming setting to enable protection from ALL types of hackers
on Counter-Strike Condition Zero.

Well I can't give out anymore info about DXP. When it comes out of Beta testing insted of {9}toe paying about $450.00 for DXP it will cost them a $3.00 activation fee and thats all done with

I'm sorry but I can't offer Punx free usage of my Program becuase well it seems My help and my player status was not wanted and just banned from the server. Just wanted to let you guys know what all is going on.

Well ttyl Bye

Werbung:

Hypnos

Oh No! You punx really messed up this time! Look at all this amazing stuff you could have had installed on the server for free (plus S&H). I'm sure that you are all cursing yourselves over and over for banning poor killer desire, who only wanted to help the Punx sever with his teriffic software. I mean, I know full well that Omni would toatally trust some random kid to come and install a bunch of shit on his server. I mean the Punx server is far from broken, but why not go ahead and try to fix it?
[/Sarcasim]

Killerdesire

lol

ok well One thing dude

DXP runs off of my systems and my systems only. Your given a Validation Key and the .EXE to connect to DXP

Also. You should be cursing urselves. Here is something that will be worth alot more then you hypnos you damn jew.

If you dont like what I made then dont read what i write. Just to be nice. Ill give the offer of half price. Thats only if Puppet or Omni asks for it.

Thnx to you hypnos and your big mouth your still gona have to pay for it if you want to get it.

Also yea the server isent broken. But if my product is Sold to Vavle to help with their security issues on Counter-strike then Looks like you will be paying to use Counter-strike becuase there will be no hackers. Guess where a portion of that money goes. Yes your rite! ME.

So we can keep DXP to ourselves ..... or you can be a Big Mouth and I can just ruin your little fun.

I am... The Izum

Deviant

Also. You should be cursing urselves. Here is something that will be worth alot more then you hypnos you damn jew.

That is why you were banned. Once again, you fucked up. I like you man, don't take to much offense to this, but calling someone a "jew" is a typical 14 year old comment. Shit like that has no place here.

Hypnos

I don't get it. You can call me a jew if you want. From what I hear, they are God's chosen people and get a free ride to what ever their heaven is called. Plus, their rich bitch!!!!

XanoKais

Hypnos, chill the fuck out.
KD, chill the fuck out.
Satan, chill the fuck out.
Puppet, my bro billy can have whatever he wants as his sig, regardless of if you think its "him" or not.

how many times do i gotta say this.....

Werbung: