MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

keisorsoze

:lol: :lol: :lol: Purple hair? Man , if I had purple hair I would wanna kill myself too, and is that a chick or a dude in the other picture? :?:

Werbung:

slick

Re: lol

Killerdesire said:
Slick i dont know u, i dont want to know you, i would rather fucking kill myself with a rusty ass butter knife then Even see your face. Somehow Going with the butter knife is better from dieing from your ugly ass

If we ever meet you will wish you had the rusty butter knive option.

Deviant

Also. You should be cursing urselves. Here is something that will be worth alot more then you hypnos you damn jew.

Deviant, no man. I havent fucked up. and I called NO ONE a fucking jew. I said the word Jew in a sentence twards no one. Unless you can come up with evidance that tells me otherwise fuck what they say. and Fuck what they think. I dident do jack shit.

You fucked up....again. If that's not proof that you used the word "Jew" in a sentence towards someone OR a derogatory manner then you need to do one thing....eat a dick. You know what, do it anyways because you've officially pissed me off. You're being a cockass to everyone here, and why? Were we dicks first? Nope, you broke the rules and got banned and started crying like a little cunt about it. Then when you tried to kiss our ass afterwards you got pissed because we wouldn't unban you. Guess what, it won't happen and stop tryin to show off your shit that you got some other clan to pay for. We don't care! Go choke on a cock and stop posting where apparently no one likes you.

Killerdesire

lol

lol Well its official. All of Punx can Suck my fucking ass

Also dude. Devi. you think you said cock enough man? Is that your new thing? to show everyone your hidden desires to fuck some dude then live to tell the tale of his Cock?

geee thnx for sharen ur personal life with me and the rest of the world. We will make sure that Fags sit in the front of the bus. Dont want any Assraping going on.

Now as for calling anyone a fucking jew. That actualy was the first time i called anyone in punx a fucking jew LMAO

But it seems you can do this now. Count how many ppl are in Punx. then add this little note at the end of the numebr * ALL FUCKING JEWISH BAGS OF SHIT

then you can take that cock you like to talk about so fucking much and Sit on it. Make sure all of you Punx share now. It's not nice when That many bitches get together then fight. There just might be a Drama break out. O NO HE SAID JEW BAN HIM OMG

O NO HE'S ..... I DONO WTF HE IS BAN HIM

O NO ...... WAIT.... BAN HIM

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
HIM BAN HIM
BAN BAN BAN
FUCK FUCK
I CAN SAY FUCK BUT NOT JEW
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I CAN SAY CHRISTIAN BUT NOT JEW
FUCK FUCK
I CAN SAY BLACK MAN BUT NOT NIGGER
FUCK FUCK FUCK
OMG HE SAID JEW BAN HIM

fuck you.
Your all a bunch of middle aged stupid asses with no lives so u sit on your asses all day playing on the server you call Punx but now known as the
Gathering Of The Faggots

I dont give a shit what you say from here on. It means nothing. Your discredited for any input you decide to post on this shitty ass Website. Or w/e the fuck u say about me on your Shitty ass server.

So as a parting gift i wana Give u the heads up consisting of a FUCK YOU and the Middle finger you fucking Bitches.

And I mean every fucking word I just said

And with that I say Goodnight, may you rest in peices

DiLLa

how old is this kiler person again?

i dont remember the last time i wrote the same shitover and over and over and over and lol wut a fuckbag

Deviant

Word's said in Deviant's post:

Cock
Cockass

Word's said in Killer Desire's post:

Fuck - 20+ times
Cock - 3 times

I'll respect Divine and not tear you apart right now. I will say this though:
You're the one coming here and posting on this, "shitty ass website" and you're the one that begged to be unbanned from this, "Gathering of Faggots".
In life, learn when and where you should speak up and try to defend yourself. You also need to learn when and where you are not welcomed because it will save you the trouble of all this shit. This is a computer game, sure we all take it personally when someone else attacks you, but to use words that promote prejudice and racism is wrong even in real life. You could have left our forums with dignity by saying, "Goodbye, been fun, I'll game somewhere else." Instead you embarassed yourself by posting your previous statement and showing that you really are not mature enough to play at the PuNx Adult Server. I bid you farewell and I sincerely mean good luck in life, I wish bad things upon no one.

Intro

Re: lol

Killerdesire said:
I don't give a shit what you say from here on. It means nothing. You're discredited for any input you decide to post on this shitty ass website. Or whatever the fuck you say about me on your shitty ass server.

My thoughts exactly.

I edited the post so we middle-agers can actually read it.

Oh, these poor tired eyes..

8)

Werbung:

Puppet

What about me? I'm almost 50 for crying out loud. Not only do I need this stuff translated, I need it yelled in my ear so I can hear it. Now where's those damn trifocals?? Deviant? Deviant? Son, where's my trifocals? Get em for dad would ya?

Have I succeeded in changing the topic? Probably not.