MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

DiLLa

or just learn to talk like a human being instead of a child with out there toy...or a woman in menopause...go take ur medication and stfu already...your words are pointless...i hope you dont hurt yourself coming up with this garbage..u are so hardcore over there

Werbung:

psychonaut13

amen indeed. woke up next to the Lady Laura Lye this morning and the first thing i saw...nipples! mmmmm sweet morning lovin is the best, even for the bunny!

psychonaut13

Sadistic1 said:
man jug you've been talking about this chick forever...when do we get some pics to judge for ourselves? :wink:

sooon i swear. everything is still really in the forming stages of the relationship. emotions are beginning to run deep around these parts, so i've been concentrating more energy on the relationship. in all reality, i like to take things slow with a Lady like Ms. Laura Lye. savor the moments and dig on the madness! indeed!

Intro

psychonaut13 said:
Sadistic1 said:
man jug you've been talking about this chick forever...when do we get some pics to judge for ourselves? :wink:

sooon i swear. everything is still really in the forming stages of the relationship. emotions are beginning to run deep around these parts, so i've been concentrating more energy on the relationship. in all reality, i like to take things slow with a Lady like Ms. Laura Lye. savor the moments and dig on the madness! indeed!

Does all that stuff you just said mean you give her the ROCK HARD BONER in the A.M.?

Werbung:

psychonaut13

negative.

psychonaut13 said:
amen indeed. woke up next to the Lady Laura Lye this morning and the first thing i saw...nipples! mmmmm sweet morning lovin is the best, even for the bunny!

but ^^ does.

the other post just means that i'm fucking hooked on one of the most righteous women i've ever met in my life.