MK4 Wants To Scrim LMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey this is a request or actually more of a i dunno what to call it, o yea call out, i would like to scrim LMS just for fun alot a feathers have been ruffled and i have a server to scrim on. SOOO plz respond and dont leave us hanging for friday night at 830

Werbung:

Skin

God I hope LMS flattens you guys, kinda like we did before you quit.

too bad i wasn't there to hs you...lol

Fiero

Friday night at 8:30pm? hmmmmm... let me see....nope, no good for me i gotta "get in the choppa" around 8:15pm and around 8:30 i have to "do it, do it nowl"

on second hand i'll converse, oops big word, talk to my team and see what we can do...

Fiero

ATTENTION: all LMS members: we gonna do this? do we have enought people? whats the word????

Ind3lible

I tihnk the principal is gonna roll up on the school yard and break your fight up. So get those cheap shots in while you can. Get em in a head lock and punch away.

GL HF.... :arrow:

mom

to be honest

i wasnt informed of a scrim. i showed up to the mk4 server because my roomate is now mk4 and wanted me to play with them. soon i am hearing reaper run his mouth about how mulder is a homo and wont show his face.. blah blah blah. im down to scrim but a scrim usually happens when its 5 on 5.. 3 on 3 is hardly a scrim in my book. we dont have 5 members yet. reaper why dont u try and call out a clan that is ready for scrims because we are not. we just started this clan like a couple weeks ago. in time we will see each other for a scrim. until then goodluck finding somone to scrim with.

Fiero

ok there is a lms and a mk4 as room mates and suspose to scrim? thats kinda weird, just my opinion

mom

lol

just because we are roomates doesnt mean we are able to see each other screens.. computers are on opposite sides of the house..

Werbung:

Agent Mulder

Well if I do deciede to scrim then it will be a 3v3. Me, Mom, and Fiero against whoever you pick. For the record why are you so pissed at me Trigger? Is it because I created a clan and didn't get half my members banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.