MK4 Wants To Scrim LMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Bunny

Agent Mulder said:
*Responds with crazyness*

Ok, I have decided to go ahead with the scrim.

[{LMS}] Lineup

Agent Mulder
Mom
Fiero
Canadian Bacon

Bacon is a friend of Mom's who was kicking ass last night. Mom refered him to me and I accepted him. So Reaper, who will your four be?
when we do this?

Ru$$ianM4A1

BillyTheKid said:
I think that would have to do with your recruiting system if everyone sucks?

i havent recruited a single person and if it were up to me most of these ppl wouldnt b in the clan

Mom's Son

DiLLa said:
blze said:
o god, here is another oversized sig...

ROFL

man when are you mk4 guys gonna realize this constant shit talk about my clan is better then yours bs isnt gonna help u earn the respect ur obviously scrounging for...

all the scrims i hear u guys in ur are getting anal'd and the first clan that doesnt show up u are talkn shit

the most respectable guy in mk4 is skin u mk4's should take notes...especially reaper

you cant get a scrim and then trash talk the leader try growin up a lil...

the only person that trys to act like a hot shot is u reaper...always bad mouthn every1 else

please dont respond to this with some crazyness..im not trying to disrespect you..just want you to stop trying to belittle ppl all the time
take a step back and reflect on how that workd for u before..do u really want to do that again?

You know what I find pretty funny is you don't know half of the |[MK4]| Clan to be saying all the stuff you just said. When you say you "MK4'S" or anything else that is directed towards us it makes people realize that you judge the entire clan by one's actions. You say us mk4 besides SKIN are disrespectful and, should take notes. What is all that about? I've never said a single disrespectful thing towards you or, anyone else on this forum. Us MK4's aren't even there to scrim cause Reaper just pulls people that don't really play often to do the scrim. I have been MK4 for exactly 2 weeks now. I find it very disrespectful and, very saddining to walk into a server and, hear people say "oh, great a mk4 member" or, "look another trash mouth" or "hey another mk4 loser". I am sorry but what burden do you have to judge people. Not every member trash talks, or has any offense to any of you. Get a life seriously and, pick names of who you dislike, not members you don't even know to judge. Thanks :wink:

This is not towards Dilla mainly towards those who think that MK4 members are all assholes. That we as a team just want a chance regardless of what Reaper says or not. We are our own and, we want to be respected like that. If you hate reaper so much and, whoever god knows people that talk crap. PLEASE direct it at them. I mean yes I have only been in this clan for two weeks and, punx forums for like a month. But, Please I want respect I will always give it back. No harm no foul. I don't hate anyone.

As For This:
BillyTheKid said:
[|MK4| said:
:|[Skinreaper]|]billy who banned u?
i dunno but those other guys you recruited are faigs lol they abused admin like like johnny depp in the movie blow

That shit is getting outta hands. We need to remove these little kids from our admins. This isn't the firsdt post I've seen about this, won't be the last. I experianced it first hand when Wow one of our admins decided to kick and, Ban me. Nice work buddy. I think you will be removed shortly. Thanks for dropping our MK4 Status lower then this some people ^ makes us. :(

Puppet

I need to install an I don't care meter on some of these threads so that I'll know before I read all of it and save myself all the suffering.

DiLLa

BouSouZoku,

Maybe I worded it wrong I didn't mean your whole clan, but there are a few in there that know who they are..If you want to understand why all this happened you should search forums for reapers posts...It will answer all

blze

this should be locked, noone is gonna take the time to actually round people up to p00n these guys and im tired of the little yellow sticky on the mainpage. lawl.

Ind3lible

This topic is interesting....

....interesting enough for me to poop on!!!!
Triumph%20the%20dog2.jpg

Werbung:

RaNcid

hmm... these 2 clan dont really exist to me so I'll just use my imagination to determine which one wins by the n00bality.

Status
Not open for further replies.