MK4 Wants To Scrim LMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mom's Son

Dilla,
DiLLa said:
BouSouZoku,

Maybe I worded it wrong I didn't mean your whole clan, but there are a few in there that know who they are..If you want to understand why all this happened you should search forums for reapers posts...It will answer all

I appreciate you letting me know that it wasn't towards the whole clan. I did get pretty offended. I know this isn't the right place to be posting this stuff but, How else do I get your attentions. I have read reapers posts. They were very childish. I don't act that way and, I hope you guys understand this. I don't dislike anyone. Please all I ask is when I come into a server don't comment me as a mk4 fag, or whatever else it is you have to say. I never comment you guys in a bad way ever. Thanks for those of you who kept the stupid comments to yourself and, not posting them in this topic. I just wanted to clear things up. Start new and, let them know that I am a very respectable person ask, MOM!

Mulder,
Agent Mulder said:
This will be today at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on our server.

I'm sorry but, you kinda scedualed this a little late. Me and, MOM going to movies at 8:15pm to see Final Destonantion 3. No problem at all if we knew ahead of time. But, we have made previous plans. Sorry... :cry: Sceduele for another time and, we will make sure that we will be there.

:wink:

Thanks

Werbung:

RaNcid

n00blmsmk43dq.jpg

Ru$$ianM4A1

DiLLa said:
BouSouZoku,

Maybe I worded it wrong I didn't mean your whole clan, but there are a few in there that know who they are..If you want to understand why all this happened you should search forums for reapers posts...It will answer all

Dilla would u like to explain which one of us is that special few?

Skin

Agent Mulder said:
I will be recording the entire thing and getting Loud to convert it to .avi

That is if they show up.....
look out reaper has got a surprize in store dont get too cocky...lol good luck LMS i am no longer mk4...

Ru$$ianM4A1

yea...i think im gonna leave mk4 too...i dont like the way its run...ima go start a new clan somewhere maybe that sponsored friend will give me a server or sumting

Ru$$ianM4A1

And now that im out....Reaper im sry man but if u want respect u have to keep ur temper and u really arent a very good leader first try spending time as a member of a respectable clan and hten try starting one...you cant just recruit everyone right away....

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.