MK4 Wants To Scrim LMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

cause you think your a hot shot when your not, and you think maken a clan is easy, and its not

Werbung:

Agent Mulder

I think I'm a hot shot ehh? While I am not the most modest person out there, I don't believe I have ever acted in a manner that would qualify me as a "hot shot." I do not believe making a clan is easy. If you manage properly, and don't blindly recruit, you will have an easier time. That is why I have been accepting members slowly, as to not overwhelm myself. I have also confessed that I do suck at this game. Part is that I only get 20 fps at best, 5 fps at worst, and part is that I have much room for improvement. If I'm a cocky hot shot, then why were you banned from PuNx while I remained?

Hetfield14

agent you're not cocky, you're cool as shit; sometimes people forget that this game is supposed to be for fun, and so is being in/starting up a clan; i'm glad to see that you aren't one of the people that's forgotten that agent

then after you're done having fun playing counter strike, how's about you come over and do all my rhetoric and western culture homework for me, cause i mean...that's all for fun too, lol

Ru$$ianM4A1

lol agent its just a joke...and its not an accomplishemnt owning everyone in that server...cuz its new so everyone there sucks...so im always pwning there...im not proud of it or anything i was just messing

DiLLa

blze said:
o god, here is another oversized sig...

ROFL

man when are you mk4 guys gonna realize this constant shit talk about my clan is better then yours bs isnt gonna help u earn the respect ur obviously scrounging for...

all the scrims i hear u guys in ur are getting anal'd and the first clan that doesnt show up u are talkn shit

the most respectable guy in mk4 is skin u mk4's should take notes...especially reaper

you cant get a scrim and then trash talk the leader try growin up a lil...

the only person that trys to act like a hot shot is u reaper...always bad mouthn every1 else

please dont respond to this with some crazyness..im not trying to disrespect you..just want you to stop trying to belittle ppl all the time
take a step back and reflect on how that workd for u before..do u really want to do that again?

Agent Mulder

*Responds with crazyness*

Ok, I have decided to go ahead with the scrim.

[{LMS}] Lineup

Agent Mulder
Mom
Fiero
Canadian Bacon

Bacon is a friend of Mom's who was kicking ass last night. Mom refered him to me and I accepted him. So Reaper, who will your four be?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.