New AR? It is time...

Cyder

I do believe it is time for the next "Wednesday" patch. After the addition of the M590 Mariners, PSG-1, and PP-19... a new AR is due to arrive. What would you guys like to see? I personally hope to see the M4A1 SOPMOD move into the blackmarket. I got that gun from the MYST case for 30 days and I loved it!

Werbung:

Krishna21

If the Sop Mod moves into the Black market...I'll be buying it for 90 :D

What I want for them to move into the Black Market is either the Super Spy Outfit with all the shitload of protection it has in Spy Hunt, or the Flamethrower. Then next to that I'd also think it would be cool if they put the Minigun in, 30K NX for one day.

cvspartan101

If the Sop Mod moves into the Black market...I'll be buying it for 90 :D

What I want for them to move into the Black Market is either the Super Spy Outfit with all the shitload of protection it has in Spy Hunt, or the Flamethrower. Then next to that I'd also think it would be cool if they put the Minigun in, 30K NX for one day.

30K NX for one day is freaking crazy... Maybe 2K per day

imported_Danny

I just hope they will be smart enough to realize they are breaking their own ToS when they say "All items in the black market are as fair and will always be as fair as in the GP Shop" .....Need more GP guns.

Will50Wester

It'd be great if they made the SCAR-H a GP weapon.........but then there would be too much pawning, so maybe not. I do want a good, solid, official weapon though, I can say G36 is my official weapon but it gets old somtimes and it don't seem to work so well on some maps and occasions. If we had the M468, or some people call it the REC7, as a heavy version of the M416, that would be pretty cool. At this point, only things that could improve the game experience would probably just be new content and less people cheating.:)

Miran_Eitan

They're working on bringing the MP-7 into the game, from what I've heard. Rumors about a PKM or RPK as well. For those of you not versed in guns, the MP-7 is the Submachine gun from Halflife-2 basically.

And the PKM or RPK is effectively an AK-47 with a drum magazine. It's considered a light machine gun.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing some sporting rifles. Lever Actions, bolt actions...

What I really want are more maps. There's a decent amount of guns in the game already.

And Will, try something not so OPed? If I used the G36 all the time, I'd have a 3.0 KD without a problem. Instead I'm working my way up to it by randomizing what gun I choose every time I start the game.

I either buy the Myst-N pack or I use a custom dice roller and assign each weapon [excluding the M416 and G36] a number.

The day I rolled a Mac-10 and an MP-5 was not a good day lol

Jordan B

I'm hoping for some nice bolt action rifles, .308 maybe .

Anyway, we only get ACTUAL new weapons on the last wednesday of every month.

The "In-between" patches we get nothing , except new NX cases and small items .

john66

we already have a bolt action .308, it's the m-24.
Honestly, I want to see the ak-74. Not that shit tanker version they have going on. The ak 74u is a version designed for people in tanks and shit like that. Then I'd like to also see the Škorpion vz. Then the L85 would also be a nice addition. Prehaps the Tmp 9.

Gareity

Actually the M24 fires the 7.64mm NATO round. It can be converted to the .300 Winchester for special operations - I want that version of it; More power and accuracy.

I'd like to have a FAMAS variant, like they have with the M4. A dressed up NX version and a CQBR with the shorter barrel and the inevitable SOP MOD.

MooCowMan

we already have a bolt action .308, it's the m-24.
Honestly, I want to see the ak-74. Not that shit tanker version they have going on. The ak 74u is a version designed for people in tanks and shit like that. Then I'd like to also see the ?korpion vz. Then the L85 would also be a nice addition. Prehaps the Tmp 9.
I want to see the Skorpion! It'll bring me back to the days of blasting people with the Klobb in Goldeneye 007.

Werbung:

john66

Actually the M24 fires the 7.64mm NATO round. It can be converted to the .300 Winchester for special operations - I want that version of it; More power and accuracy.

I'd like to have a FAMAS variant, like they have with the M4. A dressed up NX version and a CQBR with the shorter barrel and the inevitable SOP MOD.

Your not very smart to try calling me out like that. The m-24 fires the 7.62mm, thats basically the .308. .308 Winchester is a rifle round and is the commercial version of the military 7.62x51mm NATO. There are minor differnce but not enough to seriously change anything. So shut the fuck up instead of acting like you know something. It's not a 7.64 either. Both of the rounds can be fired from the same gun without a hitch. God damned people don't know shit about guns.

The differnces are that the 7.62 has a thicker brass shell casing and the .308 doesn't. then one of them is slightly longer by .13 cm. I've been shooting both types of ammo out of the same rifle for years and never had a problems.