New AR? It is time...

Archus

id like to see an SA80 (L85A1 i belive)

and a wider array of sniper rifles would be nice, just to make more agonising choice even harder.. :p

Werbung:

Cyder

From the origonal post until now we all now know it's a version of the AUG. wow... That will be gathering dust on my CA shelf of useless toys...

Miran_Eitan

I was at the top of the AUG-A3 list for the longest time. Most Kills, Most Headshots and highest Hit Ratio.

Only had it for 7 days and I was up there until just recently.

Jordan B

we already have a bolt action .308, it's the m-24.
Honestly, I want to see the ak-74. Not that shit tanker version they have going on. The ak 74u is a version designed for people in tanks and shit like that. Then I'd like to also see the ?korpion vz. Then the L85 would also be a nice addition. Prehaps the Tmp 9.

I'm aware of that, and technically it's NOT the same round.

A Browning Citori would be nice.

Btw john66 how old are you ? You try and act like you know alot yet your grammar and spelling is quite bad and your quote under your avatar gives you away.

john66

First off I am 16, Next let me point out they are pretty much the same god damned thing. One of them is slightly longer, and the 7.62 has a thicker brass shell casing, for millitary purposes.

Next if you looked in my profile you would have figured out my age. Next I don't try to act like I know a lot. I just know that you can fire the .308 and the 7.62 from the same gun, because I've been doing it for 3 years straight. Of course my spelling and grammer is bad. When does spelling and grammer count online. So please unless you can prove that you can't fire both rounds out the same gun. I'd shut the fuck up. Sure they have differnt amounts of pressure they give off in a chamber, but they can both be fired in the same gun. They both preform at the same level.

Archus

First off I am 16, Next let me point out they are pretty much the same god damned thing. One of them is slightly longer, and the 7.62 has a thicker brass shell casing, for millitary purposes.

Next if you looked in my profile you would have figured out my age. Next I don't try to act like I know a lot. I just know that you can fire the .308 and the 7.62 from the same gun, because I've been doing it for 3 years straight. Of course my spelling and grammer is bad. When does spelling and grammer count online. So please unless you can prove that you can't fire both rounds out the same gun. I'd shut the fuck up. Sure they have differnt amounts of pressure they give off in a chamber, but they can both be fired in the same gun. They both preform at the same level.

i checked your profile and this is what i found: "john66 has not made any friends yet"

no surprise really when you tell people who are pointing out reasonable points to "shut the fuck up"

how eloquent :)

Will50Wester

I don't have any NX so I can't buy any NX supply cases, and I don't really play that much to where I can afford to experiment and switch between all kinds of weapons, I've done that before and it costs lots to keep up. So I need a weapon that I can get used to and be consistant with, and I've always came up with the G36 as the best weapon for me. I can be great with the M416 and the 2 AKs as well. Talk about using nooby guns and never switching weapons though, I've seen alot of people use absolutely nothing but shotguns and it gets extremely annoying.

Cyder

Are you kidding? Everyone has the new AUG's

My point is the AUG is not my weapon of choice. I can see many people being successful with it. I got the A3 from a case and threw on an Itech scope and it might as well have been a sling shot. I have found that with the M416 CQB I have MUCH greater success than the AUG. HEnce the comment that it will gather dust on my shelf.

john66

Archus you must be one of those retarded people who belive spamming friend requests online and having one person accepts makes them a "friend".
Having "friends"online is the most pointless thing I've ever seen. Because they will bother you about pointless bullshit. Then you have to respond to them to make them feel like they matter to someone they don't even know. Now that you understand why I don't have what you guys call "friends". His points are bullshit because the rounds are pretty much the same god damned thing. The same thing goes for rounds like the .223 and the 5.56. Slight differnces but it's the same round underneath all those technical bullshit that you guys pull up. Both can be fired from the same gun, both share the same basic ballistic preformances. the 7.62 and the .308 that is. Lets move back onto topic.

I'd like to see the F2000 or the Fn fal.

Will50Wester

What if we had the G3 in the game? If you've played Call of Duty 4 you probably know what that is. I'm surprised that it shoots 7.62mm ammo though.......that should pack the punch.:D

Oh and this is the gun I would really want, take a look at this sweet G36KV.:cool:

Attachments

• G36KV.jpg
    G36KV.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 4

Archus

Archus you must be one of those retarded people who belive spamming friend requests online and having one person accepts makes them a "friend".
Having "friends"online is the most pointless thing I've ever seen. Because they will bother you about pointless bullshit. Then you have to respond to them to make them feel like they matter to someone they don't even know. Now that you understand why I don't have what you guys call "friends". His points are bullshit because the rounds are pretty much the same god damned thing. The same thing goes for rounds like the .223 and the 5.56. Slight differnces but it's the same round underneath all those technical bullshit that you guys pull up. Both can be fired from the same gun, both share the same basic ballistic preformances. the 7.62 and the .308 that is. Lets move back onto topic.

I'd like to see the F2000 or the Fn fal.

these things clearly matter to you, why don't you contact someone to see if they can change the names for clarity in future..

alternatively you could grow up because nobody gives a shit how many guns you've been firing for how many years

Werbung:

john66

Who said anything about that. I never made it a big point about how many guns I've been firing for years. Did I once mention how many I've fired? Did I mention anything besides that I've fired the two rounds out the same gun and got the same results for a few years? Now your just making shit up. You seriously need to get your facts straight. I don't care if anyone gives a shit. Now lets move back onto topic or do you have something else irrelvant to say?