New patch helmets and shovel!!!!

SPARTANZ77

hey guys there was a new patch today and there are some kool new things first in helmet theres..... A PUMPKIN HEAD!!!! its even bullet proof protection: 30% and fianlly a melle weapon without having to get nx its a gp only weapon its a shovel and in the in the black market you can buy masks that cover your face

Werbung:

rshorty91

lol 1 have 100k in gp so i bought the pumkin head twice for 90 days so i can have Halloween foever. also got the shovel for 90 days. but the pumkin head is a headshot target. so big and monstowrous. but when headt shot, their is no skull but instead a smashed pumkin lol

Love

There's also a coffin for a backpack.
I found buying the pumpkin head to be, rather pointless, as it just increases head size, and will make you stand out like a sore thumb.
THOUGH it is quite "fun" to have, as I bought it on a tester account, along with the shovel.

THE SHOVEL WILL REMAIN AN UNRANKED WEAPON FOR ONLY A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME! SO BUY IT WHILE YOU CAN!

It also seems like they lowered the recoil of the G36E. Am I the only one whose noticed?

Roger117

I found buying the pumpkin head to be, rather pointless, as it just increases head size, and will make you stand out like a sore thumb.
THOUGH it is quite "fun" to have, as I bought it on a tester account, along with the shovel.

THE SHOVEL WILL REMAIN AN UNRANKED WEAPON FOR ONLY A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME! SO BUY IT WHILE YOU CAN!

It also seems like they lowered the recoil of the G36E. Am I the only one whose noticed?

Lower recoil you say? I might have to jump on CA and check it out. Did they change anything else of the G36E Love?

SPARTANZ77

oh yeh forgot the backpack, i was in a hurry to get on CA btw love, wat rank is the shovel gonna require?

jklp44

yes the g36e isdefinatley better and on my test account i have pumpkin head. its quite fun to paly with. lololol

Love

Lower recoil you say? I might have to jump on CA and check it out. Did they change anything else of the G36E Love?

Lower recoil whilst using the scope.

oh yeh forgot the backpack, i was in a hurry to get on CA btw love, wat rank is the shovel gonna require?

-- G.I. Shovel (unlocked at Sergeant rank*) -- Brain your enemies with this new GP melee weapon! (This weapon performs similarly to the Machete, with slow but more powerful swings.)

Have any of you tried the shovel yet i, i herad it was not that good

It's only decent if you attack right clicking, left clicking is too slow.

henshaw2

OMG the pumpkin head is really cool. lol and i just bought the beanie and its orange!!!! halloween special i guess or a glitch

Purpose-1

To tell you the truth the regular knife is better than shovel. I don't know why they added a shovel if it's just worse. Also, the [pumpkin hat will only be available until the next update.

Shaboozie

They also announced that the next patch will have a new game type. I forget what it's called at the moment but they are working to make it more challenging. (So says Nexon.)

Love

They also announced that the next patch will have a new game type. I forget what it's called at the moment but they are working to make it more challenging. (So says Nexon.)

Bounty Hunter Game Mode

The Bounty Hunter Game Mode will unfortunately not be available in this update, and has been delayed until the 11/12 update for additional development and testing. We're looking to improve the game mode and make it more challenging for all players. Get ready to frag your friends and foes to earn additional GP in two more weeks!

Ripped straight from CA

Werbung: