New patch! I got the info!

UnholyReaper

OMFG! NEW PATCH!!! YEAH!

New weapons:

AR: SG 550
A highly precise swiss-made, gas-actuated rifle. The only drawback from this weapon is its strong recoil.

Shotguns: Saiga 20K
A semi-automatic shotgun based on the time proven AK design. While not particularly powerful, it has long effective range.

New modes:

Snowball Fight:

Special Winter Game Mode (Available only from 1/14 through 3/18)

For a limited time, get in the spirit of winter and experience what it's literally like to kill in cold blood! COMBAT ARMS is taking snowball fights to a whole new level: freeze your enemies with snowballs and smash them into icy bits before they do the same to you. Snowball Fight is only available in snowy maps (Cold Seed and Snow Valley).

SPECIALIZED WEAPONS

In Snowball Fight, all players use the same loadout of special, snowball-fighting gear in lieu of regular weapons:

? Primary Slot: Snowball Rifle (unlimited ammo) ? Fires snowballs.
? Secondary Slot: Ice Ball Rifle (ammo: 3) ? Launches ice balls that explode into a cloud of deadly chill
upon impact, freezing enemies and damaging them over time.
? Melee Slot: Snow Shovel ? The only way to actually kill your enemies. Smack frozen enemies with the
shovel to score an Ice Crush for the kill, or use it to tag frozen teammates to unfreeze them and save them
from the same fate!
? Support Slot: Snow Grenade Launcher (ammo: 3) ? Launches snow grenades that explode in a blast of ice.

CRUSHING THE ENEMY

All players will gradually lose HP when hit by snow and ice. When an enemy's HP is reduced to zero, rather than dying, he or she will be frozen in place. Frozen players cannot move and will begin calling to their teammates for help. If you get to them first, take out your shovel and smash them to pieces to perform an Ice Crush! An Ice Crush is the only way to kill your enemy and reduce the enemy's spawn pool.

You can also use your shovel to release your frozen teammates from the ice before they get smashed by an enemy shovel. Unfrozen teammates will be able to return to the fight without using up a respawn for their team. Remember, all players on your team share the same respawn pool... and the more you save your fellow teammates, the more likely it is that they'll be there to save you! Saving a frozen teammate will also restore a small amount of your own HP.

WINNING

Each team has its own respawn pool with a limited number of respawns for all team members. Every kill via an Ice Crush reduces the other team's respawn pool by 1. If your team's respawn pool reaches zero, no one else on your team will be able to respawn. To win, your team must reduce the other team's respawn pool to zero and then crush all remaining enemy combatants.

DON'T ASK THINGS LIKE THIS: How did you find this out before it patched?

TRY FREAKING LOOKING AT THE SITE LAZY BUMS!

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

counter strike for kids XDD (get it its snow balls) ayway IM ussually the one that posts patch info but that ok i wont kill you! /jk thanks for the info!

Jordan B

Gah you beat me to it . I will post PROPER patch info when it finishes .

I can post these things flashier you know . Lolz .

Snowball fight was in Korea version since Xmas patch .

Jordan B

The New Game Mode - Snowball Fight !

Hi guys !

I know the patch isn't quite finished yet , but the new game mod is Snowball hunt , only for a limited time .

I just wanted your guys opinions on it . What do you think ?
This thread should stay up until after patch aswell , so that once people ACTUALLY play it , they can give there opinion .

Link to Game Mode info :

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Fieldguide/Missions.aspx

It's the first one - Can't miss it .

So what do you think ?

Jordan

Roger117

Hi guys !

I know the patch isn't quite finished yet , but the new game mod is Snowball hunt , only for a limited time .

I just wanted your guys opinions on it . What do you think ?
This thread should stay up until after patch aswell , so that once people ACTUALLY play it , they can give there opinion .

Link to Game Mode info :

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Fieldguide/Missions.aspx

It's the first one - Can't miss it .

So what do you think ?

Jordan

Hey Jordan, I'm not trying to be tight but Unholyreaper already put this in this thread, so I guess I had to merge this one. You can create a opinion thread about the game mode now or when you read this.

Roger117

aw man i was hoping there would be a new map

There might be.

Not to spoil the fun but both guns will require a high rank requirement. I have heard the SG 550 will need a MSG 3 ranking to purchase, and the Saiga 20K will require a very high ranking of CSM 1 to purchase. I cannot confirm this, so will have to wait till the patch is finished to see.

UnholyReaper

There might be.

Not to spoil the fun but both guns will require a high rank requirement. I have heard the SG 550 will need a MSG 3 ranking to purchase, and the Saiga 20K will require a very high ranking of CSM 1 to purchase. I cannot confirm this, so will have to wait till the patch is finished to see.

CSM1? ALLL MAN! that really sucks for me!

stingerjg

Ive been playing snowball all morning. Its very fun to play. Good XP/GP and you dont have to buy any weapons to play.

SG 550
pros: accurate, powerful, and good rate of fire
cons: strong recoil, standard mag only holds 20rds (extended II is 35rds)

Saiga 20K
pros: high rate of fire, accurate at more distance than other shotties
cons: strong recoil, low power (2-3 body shots for a kill), cant shoot while reloading

I think ill stick to my 590 and G36

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_00.jpg
    Combat-Arms_00.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 6
Werbung:

Jordan B

Hey Jordan, I'm not trying to be tight but Unholyreaper already put this in this thread, so I guess I had to merge this one. You can create a opinion thread about the game mode now or when you read this.

Na it's ok , I made the official new patch notes thread .