new server!

Hetfield14

wow money i thought you cool, guess i was wrong, you're a douchebag and what you did was fucked up, if i was spending money on a server i wouldnt let pieces of shit like you on either

Werbung:

mop

Well your not the one banned now are u so your really in no position to talk… omni hasn't liked me or my clan from day 1… he banned me constantly for team stacking yet im always one of the first if not the first person in on every map… how can I stack when im the first person on my team? Second he calls me a hacker and is prejudice to my clan because we are good?….because that's cool .. I'm sick of the bs.. I really don't expect anyone to agree with me or anything I said.. but like I said before you not the one getting banned so im sure you can get over it… even If you did agree you cant say anything or get risk getting banned yourself because anyone with an opinion is not tolerated apparently… I got banned for saying wow look at the lag and my bullets aren't registering while half the server was saying the same thing..and who gets banned me… shit I have been playing here for over a year and have been treated with no respect from him…. So why should I show him any????

True that dilla! Oh and ill see all you guys later .. steam ids are ez to come by .. gl keeping me out of the server asshole

blze

"steam idz are easy to come by...."

i only need one, gg, why would you need multiple, you can see where this
is going.... gj, good decision omni.

EMA

mop said:
steam ids are ez to come by ..

oh thats real nice...look omni he wants to come back so much that he's ganna get new IDs...aww how sweet

and dilla that sounds fucking gross

DiLLa

rofl my mom taught me that if u scramble a couple eggs and mash some corn beef in it...then cook that on a pan it makes awesome lil corn beef and egg patties with rice on the side..my daughter tears that shit up when i make it

DiLLa

rofl...she is a dam gremlin sometimes GRRRRRR

i just wanna cage her cuz she is all over the place hahaha

ok i dont really wanna cage her lol

Sortitout

well i personally fucking love corned beef hash and eggs, so if its something like that, i guess your daughter and i could get along dils :D :shock:

Werbung:

Ind3lible

MoneyBags said:
Picture008.jpg

here you go guys... just what you wanted...something for you all to beat off to (classic my space pic)

We really shouldn't take this guy seriously. Just look at the pic he posted of himself....... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: