Newness

cooldood

Hello.... I'm new! o_O

yeah well hope to fit in a bit here, been playin frozen throne (on bnet) since last april, was playing the game itself from the previous july-september

I'm from india.... :troll: :infernal:

oh by the way, the site looks really cool =)

Werbung:

Fladian

India? Oh, that's a new one for me. I thought I've met people from just about every nation by now. I guess I'm wrong.

Welcome to the forum, Cooldood. I'm sure you'll fit in... it isn't too hard. I'm Fladian, one of the most active members of the forum, I'm sure you'll enough of me to get sick of it. :p

Arkidas

Hey here, Welcome to Anvil.
Be sure to check out all the sections of the site such as the Art Gallery and Download Area.
:)

maTt540

Fladian

Well, that's remarkable. Normally, people just say "welcome to the site" or anything similar to this. What triggered people to say all these kind of stuff all of a sudden? Because I introduced myself to him?

maTt540

Kinda. When I first came to the site, the whole global mod thing everywhere just made "Vgsatomi", my favorite (non-owner) moderator, pop up. You sure seem to have a huge following on the site. Ill say that for sure ;)

Werbung:
this IS an english speaking forum Azeroth IS an english speaking server. I AM aware that the europeans do as well, but ----- bigger chnace of people who KNOW english to come here, and not all foreign people know english :")