Next Zelda Game For Wii in Development

killman360

The new issue of Game Informer (#165) reportedly alleges that the next Wii installment of The Legend of Zelda has been "deep in development for around a year." Admittedly, this rumor comes as little surprise, since consistent first-party support is crucial for Wii's success.

We needn't remind you that Twilight Princess is a GameCube game with tacked on Wii functionality. While no doubt a key asset to the Wii launch, Twilight Princess is not a showcase for the new platform. Rest assured Nintendo has been working on 'that' particular Zelda entry since the moment the Wii concept was birthed. That's not to say we expect a true Wii Zelda before 2008. Remember, Metroid and Mario are holding it down in '07.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/11/new-zelda-for-wii-deep-in-development-phantom-hourglass-delay/

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

wow thanks for the article killman360 :) im not much into Zelda games but im glad for many other people that nintendo has decided to do this...its a very smart move on their part.... I would like the title to be Legend of Zelda Hunter of Darkness :)

Jailbreak

yer i heard thed started it ages ago seeing as TP was kept back for the wiis launch so theyd have started on it in good time... but being nintendo the next one wont be out any time soon.

Rybo5000

What?!?!?! NO! The Legend Of Zelda is to have one game on each console, not including spin-offs.
Here's looking at you windwaker!

Jesusdragon737

this game might just convince me to get a wii. I love Zelda so much. Once the first screenshots are released for this game, it'll be awesome! I can't wait!!!

Phillysoul11

Jesusdragon737 said:
this game might just convince me to get a wii. I love Zelda so much. Once the first screenshots are released for this game, it'll be awesome! I can't wait!!!

this would cause you to get a wii??
(cmon nintendo...dont let us down )

Rybo5000

Jesusdragon737 said:

Why don't you have a Wii already!

Jesusdragon737

Rybo5000 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

no :( it's a lot of money, i'm not sure which of the 3 systems i want most, and i just spent $300 on a digital camera...

killman360

Jesusdragon737 said:
Rybo5000 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

no :( it's a lot of money, i'm not sure which of the 3 systems i want most, and i just spent $300 on a digital camera...
I can agree with you on that, it is hard to choose between the 3 systems, because each one has something different to offer.
Digital camera's can sometimes be to pricey. (My sister just got one.:blink:)

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

this is such great news. Zelda games are amazing. i don't think it would come out in 08 because the title hasn't even been announced and not much information is known about it. i hope they don't keep changing the release date and moving it farther back like they did with twilight princess.