Next Zelda Game For Wii in Development

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

killman360 said:
Yes, i am surprised that Twilight Princess did not convince you to get it in the first place....:001_huh:

I didn't need to get a wii for TP. I have a gamecube, and it's practially the same on the gamecube and the wii, so I just got it for the gamecube. Besides, on the gamecube, link is left handed like he's supposed to be. ;)

beerbert

well im still stuck on the first one for wii so it dont mind me i dont mind if it gets delayed anyway ill probz get phantom hourglass on ds cuz i got a r4 so i can get ds games for free

Ryano

beerbert said:
well im still stuck on the first one for wii so it dont mind me i dont mind if it gets delayed anyway ill probz get phantom hourglass on ds cuz i got a r4 so i can get ds games for free

What is an r4?

pstevo123

Rybo5000 said:
What?!?!?! NO! The Legend Of Zelda is to have one game on each console, not including spin-offs.
Here's looking at you windwaker!

but we had two zeldas on the nintendo 64 and we had more then one on the nes... and each game sellng as much or even more then the first released on each console... about the zelda news i cant wait i have loved zelda from game one

Rybo5000

Jesusdragon737 said:
no :( it's a lot of money, i'm not sure which of the 3 systems i want most, and i just spent $300 on a digital camera...

You could've easily bought a wii then - and if you choose ps3 or xbox then why are you on this forum!?!

Jesusdragon737

Rybo5000 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
no :( it's a lot of money, i'm not sure which of the 3 systems i want most, and i just spent $300 on a digital camera...

You could've easily bought a wii then - and if you choose ps3 or xbox then why are you on this forum!?!

yeah, but i save my money, and I had wanted a good digital camera for a looong time. i'll probably get a wii in the next year

Ryano

Jesusdragon737 said:
Rybo5000 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

yeah, but i save my money, and I had wanted a good digital camera for a looong time. i'll probably get a wii in the next year

Well I hope you get one soon....so you can use this site properly

Werbung:

Jailbreak

Its zelda! its bound to be good! ill get it as soon as its out! hm i wonder what the new games "thing" will be, windwaker it was the wind and the windwaker and the sea, TP, it was being a wolf and the twilight relm.... hmmmmmmmmm what will the next one have