No Scope Sniper-Tape?

FireX3

I tried the thing where you put a piece of tape where your shot will go for a snipe, so then you can no-scope everyone...but....it didn't work, when you don't scope, the bullet can go about a foot or so to the left or right, causing your aim to ALWAYS be off, unless the person is DIRECTLY in front of you. I tried this with the M24 and the Arctic-looking-nx L9. Neither worked, except for some lucky shots, where the bullet would curve to where the person would be.

Am I doing something wrong, or has this never worked?

Werbung:

KySu

You guys every noticed that your sniper slightly sways when you're holding it non-scope? That's Nexon's way of telling you: don't waste your bullets on no-scope.

:D:D:D

Cyder

When scoped with a SR... there is a natural sway of the weapon. Unscoped.. I can't tell.

More.. Thoughts on this...
Scenario 1... you are enaged in trading shots with another sniper..
Scope correction.. 1. after recoil if you miss.. 2. after shot you move slightly one way or another and 3. your opponent does the same movement to or fro. Total of 3 variable movements of correction for your next shot.

Scenario 2. 1. recoil after your shot..2. opponent moves left or right. Total of 2 variables to correct for in second shot. Makes sence in the long run to not even move slightly when inbetween SR shots. I make this point as in many "sniper" advice posts slight movements are advised. I applied this no movement and it seems to increase my kills and skills. The Kill or be killed approach i guess.

All in all the best way is one shot kill obviously but I am curious to you more proficiant snipers advice on this.

Werbung: